Any rumours re 2017?

Presto2

Hi, the cruise 10thAugust is 14 day so no cruise starting 17th August.

Even better ---- I know we shouldn't wish our loves away but we are excited already.

Thanks so much for your help :)

Even better ---- I know we shouldn't wish our loves away but we are excited already.

Thanks so much for your help :)

You're welcome. I hope that you get the itinerary that you want. We are waiting for Monday to look because we don't know what we want to do yet.

I just had a Peninsular preview book today. We are either Oriana or Arcadia September/October - 19 nights Greek Islands. But that's all it says, so don't know the ports yet.

Sounds to me that the new itineraries are better and that they have listened to the views of cruisers re that they want. Not sure what you think.

Presto, looks like it could be good, but we will see this weekend I guess. It says they will be on their website on 21st.

Am very impatient ;) .. and did I say 'excited' ????

Still haven't done this year's cruise !!!!

Are there any short breaks between January / April 2018 (I know its a LONG way off yet but I like to plan ahead) ie Iberia, Canaries, Spain/France... Ideally not on Ventura... up to 7 nights ??

With 2 in the Caribbean and 3 on world / long cruises and Oceana doing long USA and Caribbean it only leaves Ventura.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Are there any prices given yet? We had a Princess mailing today and the costs are far more than I would expect for early booking. £150-200 a night for an inside.

I suggest you try RCI, their Head start offer for 2017 is £300 per cabin off for inside or window, £500 per balcony cabin or £1000 per suite. Plus additional discount for Crown & Anchor members, and their brochure prices start well below the Princess offers.

Are they any other rumours floating about ?...

So excited !!

Drives me nuts that it goes on line on Monday when we are at work. Why not do it at the weekend when more people may be off work and more able to browse ?? :rolleyes:

Oh well, not long to go now

Just been looking at the Moments magazine which we received today and it looks like Oceana is doing the Greek Islands from Valletta (Malta) in the summer of 2017.

E713 27/07/17 (14 nights) - Fly UK to Valletta - Athens - Mykonos - Ephesus - Chania - Valletta - Split - Venice - Ravenna - Dubrovnik - Valletta - Fly to UK

I'm sure this will be repeated in August 2017???

Oceana is also visiting Rhodes in June 2017 and Messina' date=' Sicily in Apr 2017.

Looks good!!!!!:D:D[/quote']

Have only just seen this one - must have missed it in the week. Very happy with the first week but not too inspired with Split or Ravenna. Have been to Split before so will see what it offers and never been to Ravenna so somewhere to explore I suppose.

Silly question but what is the Moments magazine ?? Never heard of it.

Have only just seen this one - must have missed it in the week. Very happy with the first week but not too inspired with Split or Ravenna. Have been to Split before so will see what it offers and never been to Ravenna so somewhere to explore I suppose.

I am due to go to Ravenna in May with Celebrity so have been researching it

It is apparently famous for mosaics

It is easy for tours to Bologna - which is a city I love

and apparently San Marino

so I am sorted with a private group to visit San Marino!

I am due to go to Ravenna in May with Celebrity so have been researching it

It is apparently famous for mosaics

It is easy for tours to Bologna - which is a city I love

and apparently San Marino

so I am sorted with a private group to visit San Marino!

Hi, I have been to San Marino many, many years ago and from what I remember the views are stunning. Hubby has never been before so that sounds ok now :)

I don't get sent that either :(

I don't get sent that either :(

We receive this magazine maybe once or twice per year. This year it came through the post last week. It says on the front MOMENTS For Peninsular Club Members and on the first page inside say "This issue, we're giving you a sneak peek of our inspiring new collection for 2017/18. Blah.....Blah..... It gives a cruise calendar 2016-2018 and also the schedule of senior officers for 2016-17 so if you want to know who is the captain when you cruise let me know and I'll have a quick look. The only ship which is not shown is Adonia.

It also has some good articles and some competitions which you can enter to win various things inc luxury stay at Combermere Abbey Cottages, on the border of Shropshire/Cheshire, a day out at RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2016, subscription to wine club and the P&O Cruses Monopoly game.

It also has some itineraries for 2017 including this one for:

Oceana E707C 11th May 2017 - 14 nights. Fly UK to Valletta - Athens - Mykonos - Ephesus - Chania - Valletta - Dubrovnik - Hvar - Venice - Split - Valletta Fly to UK. and

Oceana E710A 7 nights 15 June 2017 - Fly UK to Valletta - Athens - Mykonos - Ephesus - Rhodes - Valletta Fly to UK

I thought that all Peninsular Club Members receive this magazine.

We receive this magazine maybe once or twice per year. This year it came through the post last week. It says on the front MOMENTS For Peninsular Club Members and on the first page inside say "This issue' date=' we're giving you a sneak peek of our inspiring new collection for 2017/18. Blah.....Blah..... It gives a cruise calendar 2016-2018 and also the schedule of senior officers for 2016-17 so if you want to know who is the captain when you cruise let me know and I'll have a quick look. The only ship which is not shown is Adonia.

It also has some good articles and some competitions which you can enter to win various things inc luxury stay at Combermere Abbey Cottages, on the border of Shropshire/Cheshire, a day out at RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show 2016, subscription to wine club and the P&O Cruses Monopoly game.

It also has some itineraries for 2017 including this one for:

Oceana E707C 11th May 2017 - 14 nights. Fly UK to Valletta - Athens - Mykonos - Ephesus - Chania - Valletta - Dubrovnik - Hvar - Venice - Split - Valletta Fly to UK. and

Oceana E710A 7 nights 15 June 2017 - Fly UK to Valletta - Athens - Mykonos - Ephesus - Rhodes - Valletta Fly to UK

I thought that all Peninsular Club Members receive this magazine.[/quote']

Thank you PJ, I am a Peninsular club member so I don't know why I don't get it! I can't have ticked "no mail" as I get other P&O mailings in the post - normally after I've already had them by email!

Could I ask who is Captain on Azura on 2nd Oct 2016?

I thought that all Peninsular Club Members receive this magazine.

We are only at the bog standard Pacific level so we don't get it for some reason and never have. Seems stupid to me as I would have thought that P&O would want the custom of those of us who have done a cruise before.

Then again, thanks to this site, we have CC members like you sharing the good news :)

Thanks again

I just wish those cruises were up NOW as I am at work when they come on line tomorrow !!!!!! :D:)

We are only at the bog standard Pacific level so we don't get it for some reason and never have. Seems stupid to me as I would have thought that P&O would want the custom of those of us who have done a cruise before.

Then again, thanks to this site, we have CC members like you sharing the good news :)

Thanks again

I just wish those cruises were up NOW as I am at work when they come on line tomorrow !!!!!! :D:)

Preston, I don't think that your level determines whether or not you get the mag, it depends won whether or not you have opted in or out of receiving mailings. You can change your options on your account.

I am Pacific tier too - strange!

I am actually off work this week but going away tomorrow for a couple of days - methinks I'll be up very early to have a look :D Very annoying as it's been the end of the week last 2 years (I know because I don't work Thursdays and Fridays!)