Anything other than Stingray and snorkeling in GC?

The Phoenixx

We are planning excursions for three ports. Grand Caymen, Montego Bay, and Cozumel. We want to do something exclusive to the areas, any suggestions for off the beaten path things to do? I see mostly sting ray snorkeling and just wanted to make sure I don't miss out on any hidden gems.

Thanks

We are planning excursions for three ports. Grand Caymen, Montego Bay, and Cozumel. We want to do something exclusive to the areas, any suggestions for off the beaten path things to do? I see mostly sting ray snorkeling and just wanted to make sure I don't miss out on any hidden gems.

Thanks

If you've never done Stingray City and you skip it for something else, you will be missing out on the gem. That and snorkeling are really the highlight of the island, but some people visit the turtle farm, hell, botanical gardens to see the blue iguanas, but generally, Stingray city is really THE thing to do at least once.

Do a tour that visits Rum Point as well and you have hit two gems in one.

We have done Stingray City a few times, love snorkeling at some of the good sites, and have driven the entire island while on a 2 week vacation there. Unless you want to rent a car and do the drive (which is very nice), I'd do Stingray City/Rum Point combo tour.

I'm also interested in other options for GC. I've been to stingray city before, and my parents have no interest going there on our upcoming trip. I've been reading a little on 7 mile beach, and it seems interesting. Any advice on SMB or other excursions is much appreciated.