Glory Eastern Caribbean Menus 02/20/16-02/27/16

firemanbobswife

Here are the latest menus from the Glory. They are very similar to the Western side.

I remembered to get the dessert ones this time with the exception of the first night. I don't know how I forgot but I did. I do know that they had the Nutella Tiramisu and some type of a strawberry square shaped thing. And of course Chocolate Melting Cake :)

Saturday - embarkation day Miami

a0d25ac03ee4f2bb0c696dccbcbbf5a9.jpg072a5108f4482faff300a3c2fb8802fe.jpg4b46a1a050ad9f52dae7c187e5e3207d.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I was worried about trying the American Table' date=' but, they look to have about the same amount of choices as the old menu's had. Now, I can't wait to try them in April![/quote']

Yes I agree. I don't understand why people complain. Most of the items are the same, some worded differently. I have never gone hungry and haven't had anything that was inedible.

I think people are too quick to judge food because "it's the new menu" when in all actuality it's probably just their individual dish that isn't up to snuff. One plate can vary from the next even on the same ship, depending on who made it or how long it has been sitting, etc.

I had the Sea Day Brunch on Friday and there was a first time cruiser saying how she didn't like the new menu, but she had nothing to compare it to since she hadn't been on a cruise before. She had just heard that it wasn't as good. I had to explain to her that most things are the same and not to believe everything she hears. No wonder it gets such a bad rap. You have people making up their minds before they even try it!

Thank you so much for these. I'm not cruising until the end of the year, but it will be on the Glory doing this exact itinerary. I have seen the basic menus, but I really wanted to see the specific port of call menus, and everything looks great.

I haven't had the American Table menus yet but it looks to be an improvement to me. I liked the old menus, but I'm excited to see some different choices that I haven't had before. The new dessert choices look especially appealing.

I just had one trivial question. On the dessert menu it says Pie A La Mode, but it doesn't say which kind it is each night. Do the waiters tell the table every day or do you have to ask?

Edited by It's a Ship!!!

Thank you so much for these. I'm not cruising until the end of the year' date=' but it will be on the Glory doing this exact itinerary. I have seen the basic menus, but I really wanted to see the specific port of call menus, and everything looks great.

I haven't had the American Table menus yet but it looks to be an improvement to me. I liked the old menus, but I'm excited to see some different choices that I haven't had before. The new dessert choices look especially appealing.

I just had one trivial question. On the dessert menu it says Pie A La Mode, but it doesn't say which kind it is each night. Do the waiters tell the table every day or do you have to ask?

[/left']

They tell you what the pies are that night. One was cherry, one was blueberry, and I think there might have been an apple if there were 3 nights. Also, they bring out individual slices, not the whole pie.

You are all very welcome and I'm glad you are enjoying them. Sorry the Half Moon Cay one is a little blurry, I don't know what happened. :(

Thanks for taking the time to post the menus. We are going on the Glory this Saturday, March 5. I think I gained 5 pounds just reading the menus!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post these for us!! You posted these just in time for me! I'll be doing the exact itinerary in 18 days!! I can't wait to be aboard the Glory! Time hope these next 2 weeks go by quick!