Glory Eastern Caribbean Menus 02/20/16-02/27/16

firemanbobswife

After 19 Carnival cruises, enjoying basically the same menu the entire time, these menus are something that my wife and I look forward to. We are sailing on the Valor in May, which will be undergoing dry

dock renovation next month, and we're hoping that they go to these new menus. If not, then we will continue to enjoy the fine foods that they currently serve.

Edited by jordanaire

We sailed the following week on the Western Caribbean itinerary, and the menus were identical.

Note: Although the Indian Dish reads the same each night, it is different. After the first 2 nights, I ordered it as a 2nd dish every night.

the pie used to be? I'd had apple and pumpkin on various cruises and would never try those again. Of course, there are so many other delicious options (Grand Marnier souffle, creme brulee, choc cake....fruit platter) that pie doesn't matter much!

Next up, I look forward to tasting the graham cracker parfait.

Thank you for posting these. Did you try any of the flatbreads? If so were they good. What were some of your favorite and not so favorite items?

One of my table mates did and she said it was good.

I really liked the Prime Rib and the Sweet and Sour Shrimp. Of course the cold soups, and the Cream of Mushroom, and French Onion Soups.

There really wasn't anything that I had any of the times that I was on the Glory with the new menus that I didn't like. I did order the Filet Mignon twice this cruise from the Steakhouse and it was DELICIOUS!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
One of my table mates did and she said it was good.

I really liked the Prime Rib and the Sweet and Sour Shrimp. Of course the cold soups, and the Cream of Mushroom, and French Onion Soups.

There really wasn't anything that I had any of the times that I was on the Glory with the new menus that I didn't like. I did order the Filet Mignon twice this cruise from the Steakhouse and it was DELICIOUS!

Thank you for your reply and for posting these. The menus look good to me.