Carnival Ecstasy - Showers

britt0494

Most cabins on most ships have the shower curtains incorporated in the ceiling. This is a pic from Ecstasy.

TU-Carnival-Ecstasy-U96-4ed8e201d5bd7.jpg

There is really no place to hang a caddy that I can think of. There is a small soap dish and maybe a small wire corner shelf.

Charlie

Charlie is right, there is a "string" that you can pull out to hang wet bathing suits or anything I guess. I suppose you could put some sort of caddy on it. Realistically the shower is so small that anything you need will be reachable from the sink/shelf area and you will need to room!

We sailed on her the first sailing out of Charleston and had a great time, the first night was a bit rough with huge waves. Great crew and the ship, although older is kept in great shape.

Sorry to hijack...but after looking at the shower picture I am wondering if there is a medicine cabinet in the bathroom or just the tiny shelf? Thanks!

Never seen a medicine cabinet but if you have a shaving bag around it works really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little shelf in front of the mirror... it kinda messes with you because you see the stuff in the mirror. A bit of a shelf behind the sink, not much though. The shower is literally inches away... so just leave the towel in the sink and you have it ready when you get "out"!

Never seen a medicine cabinet but if you have a shaving bag around it works really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to have a medicine cabinet with three shelves. I bring a suction cup sink basket that I found at an Asian market.

• 3 weeks later...
Used to have a medicine cabinet with three shelves. I bring a suction cup sink basket that I found at an Asian market.

The newer Carnival ships have shelves on either side of the mirror. Royal Caribbean ships have cabinets on either side with mirrored doors.

The newer Carnival ships have shelves on either side of the mirror. Royal Caribbean ships have cabinets on either side with mirrored doors.

All Carnival ships that are not one of the Fantasy Class sisters have shelves. But this thread was about a specific ship and class.

Princess has shelves.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 3 months later...

Wow, may just be the angle but the shower looks VERY small. One suggestion that we heard when we first started cruising was to use a clear plastic hanging shoe rack-the individual "pockets" are perfect for holding hair products, toiletries,etc. out of the way and off the floor. Just hang it on the inside of the bathroom door. Worked great for us.