Frankie and Leigh independence of the seas

We sailed with them on Explore of the sea in 2012. They made my niece first cruise so memorable.. Even though she has been on 2 more she still talks about them.. If they happen to read this I wish them the best in whatever new adventures life has in store for them..

It's none of our business. If they had wanted publicity, they would have posted. They didn't.

Sure its our business .... and its perfectly OK to wonder and to ask ... why not ? Especially the way so many people on here are groupies of these CDs .... its natural to wanna know when you hear that two well known ones have been FIRED !!!!

Leigh (having been on 2 cruises with him) .. I thought .. took it a bit too far a few times with his comments about pax .. wonder if this is part of it ...

We wanna know!

Edited by F27TW

Sure its our business .... and its perfectly OK to wonder and to ask ... why not ? Especially the way so many people on here are groupies of these CDs .... its natural to wanna know when you hear that two well known ones have been FIRED !!!!

Leigh (having been on 2 cruises with him) .. I thought .. took it a bit too far a few times with his comments about pax .. wonder if this is part of it ...

We wanna know!

Employees of any company know what things are unacceptable by the employer and if done by the employee that will result in termination. I guess one of those boundaries were crossed in the eyes of the employer, and that is all we really have a right to know. The details remain an issue between the directly involved parties.

Employees of any company know what things are unacceptable by the employer and if done by the employee that will result in termination. I guess one of those boundaries were crossed in the eyes of the employer, and that is all we really have a right to know. The details remain an issue between the directly involved parties.

Ya think ??

And too bad ..they were public figures ... many of us knew them ... so its natural to be curious what they did that got them canned !!

Ahhh ok .... Paulette3028 said this in the other thread:

"I heard directly from Leigh. He said both he and Frankie are doing fine. He admitted it was a 'school boy error in judgement' but both of them will land on their feet. He was surprised by the outcome."

Ok ... we know what that means. Fools. I guess we'll see Leigh working behind the front desk at the Holiday Inn now.

Edited by F27TW

Just wondering if anybody know why they recently got fried by RCCL?

Frankie was such a great guy on our last cruise. He's very very funny!!!

He will be missed.

We wanna know!

FIRED?!?!?? They were FIRED?!?!?!?

Oh. I thought that they were FRIED.

;) :D

FIRED?!?!?? They were FIRED?!?!?!?

Oh. I thought that they were FRIED.

;) :D

Ohhh! .. Well, that's very different! ... Never mind! ;)

Edited by F27TW

I think so. I sailed with Leigh a few times, but usually with Erky. Only once with Frankie. They all blend together after awhile............. ;)

I agree about the blending together ... except for Irky!

Ahhh ok .... Paulette3028 said this in the other thread:

"I heard directly from Leigh. He said both he and Frankie are doing fine. He admitted it was a 'school boy error in judgement' but both of them will land on their feet. He was surprised by the outcome."

Ok ... we know what that means. Fools. I guess we'll see Leigh working behind the front desk at the Holiday Inn now.

I was thinking the same thing! For someone who commented that it was nobody business, she sure had a lot to say on the other thread! What happened to this being between him and his employer. Take some of your own advice!

I just read on Leigh Xuereb's Facebook page that he and Frankie were no longer with RCI. I thought he was one of the best and funniest Cruise Directors in RCI's fleet. Anyone know what happened?:(:(:(

I just read on Leigh Xuereb's Facebook page that he and Frankie were no longer with RCI. I thought he was one of the best and funniest Cruise Directors in RCI's fleet. Anyone know what happened?:(:(:(

I've never seen Frankie, but Leigh and Irky were hilarious together. He will be missed.