A reminder to track the prices of cruises you are interested in

P & O have changed the FCC rules, if you don't book in 2 years you lose your money. I have yet to find out if Princess has changed.

Princess haven't so far. This is the wording on the FCC document for my upcoming cruise: "Future Cruise Deposits will be automatically refunded if not applied to a new booking within two years from date of

purchase"

Princess haven't so far. This is the wording on the FCC document for my upcoming cruise: "Future Cruise Deposits will be automatically refunded if not applied to a new booking within two years from date of

purchase"

And I have an email that says they will extend them after the two years.

Also if you cruise regularly on lines, like Princess, that have Future Cruise Credits (FCC), they are worth investing in. Each credit is $100pp but you can buy more.

On Princess when you book another cruise you only have to apply a $100pp FCC as your deposit and you get $125 -$150 OBC depending on the type of cabin you book. You can cancel anytime and your $100 FCC goes back ready to be used again. You will also get any price drops that occur before final payment date - if you book directly with Princess you can phone them before paying the balance to check if there were any price drops.

You have two years to use the FCC, after that it is credited back to your credit card. I think you can get the time extended as well.

i nearly got FCC but didnt , probably wish i had if i get a cruise in the next 2 yrs but at moment thats not on the agenda sadly

P & O have changed the FCC rules, if you don't book in 2 years you lose your money. I have yet to find out if Princess has changed.

i feel thats wrong to keep when things can happen that stop you going on a cruise they should not keep your money in my books anyway

I have bits of paper with dates and prices and codes to keep track of possible cruises and seeing if the price will drop and produce a bargain. The problem I have is there are too many to keep track of.

I stuff all that info into a spreadsheet with a separate sheet for each cruise I'm interested in. But I only do that with cruises I'm seriously looking at otherwise the spreadsheet would be huge!

I wish there was an Australian cruise price tracker app (not affiliated with any TA).

I stuff all that info into a spreadsheet with a separate sheet for each cruise I'm interested in. But I only do that with cruises I'm seriously looking at otherwise the spreadsheet would be huge!

I wish there was an Australian cruise price tracker app (not affiliated with any TA).

I may need to move to that system.