Question on travel documents

Ronnie1a

I received a travel document package from my TA on my April Riviera med. cruise but they only included luggage tags and details on shore excursions. I did not receive a boarding pass. Does that come later or should it have been included with the package I already have? I catch it in Barcelona but have no specifics such as which pier, etc. to go to???

I take the page with personal info from the vacation guide with me just in case

You will also receive an email about 3 weeks prior with Final summary (looks like an invoice)

you can print that off for the port people who sometimes want to see you are actually booked on that sailing

As stated all you need is a valid passport & Credit card & any VISAs if required for your cruise

Enjoy

Lyn

I received a travel document package from my TA on my April Riviera med. cruise but they only included luggage tags and details on shore excursions. I did not receive a boarding pass. Does that come later or should it have been included with the package I already have? I catch it in Barcelona but have no specifics such as which pier, etc. to go to???

Are you on the sailing on the 25??

just wondering as we have received no documents and we are on that sailing

Are you on the sailing on the 25??

just wondering as we have received no documents and we are on that sailing

They usually come 4-8 weeks prior to the cruise ..it is a booklet (like a brochure)

Then 3 weeks prior you get the Final Summary via email

You may want to check with who you booked with to see if they might have your booklet ...some TA's like to get them & check them over first

They usually come 4-8 weeks prior to the cruise ..it is a booklet (like a brochure)

Then 3 weeks prior you get the Final Summary via email

You may want to check with who you booked with to see if they might have your booklet ...some TA's like to get them & check them over first

thanks ... we booked direct with O

In that case I suggest you call O and ask about the booklet. You should have received it by now. On rare occasions they get lost -- it has happened to us but not more than once or twice in more than 10 years.

Mura

In that case I suggest you call O and ask about the booklet. You should have received it by now. On rare occasions they get lost -- it has happened to us but not more than once or twice in more than 10 years.

Mura

We are still 7 weeks out so will see what this week brings