Solo's please be vigilant on C&A pts

My personal experience over the past year is they get it wrong almost every time. You would think it would be less expensive and time consuming for the initial person to get the point values correct. Instead it requires a call to Royal tieing up one representative while they have to go to resolutions to get the correction approved. So it requires three people to get it correct, when the first person should have gotten it correct to begin with.

What do you earn more points as solo or something?

Yes, 2x in a normal cabin, 3x in JS suite and up. In my honest opinion it should be 4x in js suite and up! I spend 200% to occupy these cabins generally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My personal experience over the past year is they get it wrong almost every time. You would think it would be less expensive and time consuming for the initial person to get the point values correct. Instead it requires a call to Royal tieing up one representative while they have to go to resolutions to get the correction approved. So it requires three people to get it correct, when the first person should have gotten it correct to begin with.

I almost wonder if just computer generated 1st run. If I remember they missed it 2 years ago in my js suite.

Without thinking too hard, I would say that my points post correctly about 80% of the time.

:)

And when they don't, a quick phone call and the correction is instantly made.

I always check my points a week or so after a cruise. They get my points correct maybe 20% of the time. I just send them an email via the web site asking for the correction. They usually correct it in a couple of days.

I believe the rule is if you sailed solo and paid any amount of single supplement the per night points are doubled. Normal suite bonus points are then added to that if you were in a suite.

Hi,

I had the same problem. I recently cruised solo aboard the Adventure of the Seas on a seven-day cruise. I only received seven points for my cruise. As a result, I sent an e-mail requesting that I receive the full 14 points. Because I am rapidly approaching Diamond Plus status, the points matter to me. :)

Chuck

Hi,

I had the same problem. I recently cruised solo aboard the Adventure of the Seas on a seven-day cruise. I only received seven points for my cruise. As a result, I sent an e-mail requesting that I receive the full 14 points. Because I am rapidly approaching Diamond Plus status, the points matter to me. :)

Chuck

I am rapidly approaching diamond and these 4 points matter in the planned/calculated trek to Diamond in these next few weeks, so I am walking onto my Adventure b-day trip as a Diamond. I sent a email, and I guess I gotta wait. I just wished people could do an assigned job correctly the first time instead of having to waste my valuable time to correct it.

I am rapidly approaching diamond and these 4 points matter in the planned/calculated trek to Diamond in these next few weeks, so I am walking onto my Adventure b-day trip as a Diamond. I sent a email, and I guess I gotta wait. I just wished people could do an assigned job correctly the first time instead of having to waste my valuable time to correct it.

This is just as likely to be a computer error as it is to be human error. I can't imagine that Royal Caribbean has someone entering points for 60,000 people every week.

I've been fortunate enough that my points have always been correct. I usually check about 2 weeks after a sailing. My upcoming cruise is the longest sailing I've been on so I will definitely be checking to see that the points are added properly.