Soda Package/Freestyle Machines

Curious what options are available in the freestyle machines. My son doesn't like soda but does like to get the vitamin water (mixing a few fruit flavors together) or other sports water that is in the freestyle machines that the stores here on the mainland have. Anyone have a list of what the freestyle machines options are?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51476348#post51476348

I found a great flavor combo on Oasis a few weeks back. Barqs diet cream soda with vanilla.

Unfortunately when I got home I searched high and low and can't find Barqs cream soda anywhere. Maybe it's a southern thing.

Bill

I have seen Barqs diet root beer with vanilla in the machines, but have never seen cream soda! Hope they still have cream soda in September when we sail Oasis again.

I found a great flavor combo on Oasis a few weeks back. Barqs diet cream soda with vanilla.

Unfortunately when I got home I searched high and low and can't find Barqs cream soda anywhere. Maybe it's a southern thing.

Bill

Not just a southern thing. We have it here in the Chicago area, but mostly in larger grocery stores.

Not just a southern thing. We have it here in the Chicago area, but mostly in larger grocery stores.

I did a search on Barqs website and it said there was no availability within 50 miles of my house.

Now I am craving one now. lol

Bill

I did a search on Barqs website and it said there was no availability within 50 miles of my house.

Now I am craving one now. lol

Bill

Bummer! That's the worst! Interestingly, I KNOW that Barq's products (except red cream soda) are sold at my local Jewel and Meijer, but their locator only shows where they have fountain service near me.

We don't have either of those stores in this area.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

It's funny when you forget stores all around you are local/regional and other's don't know where you're talking about... Though I'm from Michigan and Meijer's are everywhere. Even PU few groceries there this morning, so knew that one...