Pinnacle Grill lunch when we dock at 4:00pm?

canadarocks

I understand that the Pinnacle Grill is usually only open for lunch on Sea Days. When the Eurodam sails into Istanbul later this year, we don't dock until 4:00pm for our overnight. Any chance the Pinnacle Grill would be open for lunch that day?

I understand that the Pinnacle Grill is usually only open for lunch on Sea Days. When the Eurodam sails into Istanbul later this year, we don't dock until 4:00pm for our overnight. Any chance the Pinnacle Grill would be open for lunch that day?

The pinnacle is open on some port days. I have enjoyed lunch there. It's the MDR that generally isn't open on port days.

We arrived in Istanbul hours early, maybe 1:30pm with excursions all moved up. If you are doing an excursion that afternoon, as you have written about, it could be tight for a fancy lunch. m--

That excursion is the reason I'm trying to figure out a meal plan for our day, since we're due to return after the Lido is closed. So I thought a good lunch at the Pinnacle beforehand would work perfectly.

Our excursion is supposed to start at 4:30pm and includes an early evening cruise on the Bosphorus, which we are looking forward to. Are they likely to change the timing that much? :eek: