Volendam Laundromat?

ToBe

I keep looking at the deck plans and it does seems as if there is one laundromat on the Lower Promenade.

Has anyone been on the ship recently and can confirm there is still one? They indicate there is one on the Main Deck but there is none one the deck plan.

Thank you for the information. We do not get free laundry and like to plan ahead.

I keep looking at the deck plans and it does seems as if there is one laundromat on the Lower Promenade.

Has anyone been on the ship recently and can confirm there is still one? They indicate there is one on the Main Deck but there is none one the deck plan.

Thank you for the information. We do not get free laundry and like to plan ahead.

They are in Decks 2,3, and 6!

Six is Verandah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by mllewis48

There is a self service laundry on Lower Promenade deck. It has three or four washers with dryers above and one ironing board and one ironing table.

They offer laundry for $20 for a filled laundry bag.......it is amazing how much stuff you can get into those bags....good value.

Hope this is of use to you. I am not sure if there are any other self service laundries on board.

There is a self service laundry on Lower Promenade deck. It has three or four washers with dryers above and one ironing board and one ironing table.

They offer laundry for $20 for a filled laundry bag.......it is amazing how much stuff you can get into those bags....good value.

Hope this is of use to you. I am not sure if there are any other self service laundries on board.

Thank you. I have seen only that laundry on the deck plans. There are some things I'd rather not send to a laundry and do myself. We have used the $20 bag too.

Thanks again.

I usually find that the self-service laundries on the higher decks are used less frequently and more available. I speculate that, with more suites in the higher decks more people have free laundry in those decks, therefore less pressure on those self-service washers and dryers.

I wish all the ships had them! m--

• 10 months later...
Here are some photos I took during October 2016 cruise. 71fe8529eb1addd654d7cd71c0b29c04.jpg6c539afcd75da458c5b9a0b058e0a4c0.jpg1d797b2279c0e1c091de4365508142ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you for the pictures. Most people love to see the Atrium and pools; I admire the washing machines. It means we don't have to pack as much.

Two more months!!!!!!

Temma