Back2Back

GreekGoddess

They will move everything for you. Not to worry.

You might want to pack up private things (not necessarily lingerie!) on your own ... but they will put the closet contents on a "moving rack" and just walk it down the hall (or wherever).

Mura

We will be on a back2back cruise but have to change cabins after the first cruise. How does O handle that? Do we need to pack everything up and be out of our cabin by 8am and wait until 2pm to get into our new cabin?

If you are in a PH or higher, your butlers, old and new, will work out transferring everything - you won't have to lift a little finger. (But, do, please, remember them when you debark!)

In any other case, I am sure you can arrange for assistance that will minimize the anxiety/stress of the move. I would contact the concierge within the first few days of boarding. In fact, s/he may already have a protocol in place for just such a case, as it happens with some frequency.

Enjoy your B2B!

so far we have not had to change cabins but I think they do give you instructions a few days before the of the first cruise as to when & how it will happen

I do not think you need to be out at 8am

the staff will work with you to get into the new cabin smoothly

Edited by LHT28

Following on from this, we are B2B in August on Marina but are in the same suite. Are we checked in for both cruises when we check in for cruise #1 or are we required to check in again on the departure day of the second cruise?

A few days before the end of cruise #1 you will recieve a letter & new cruise card the letter explains what to do on turnaround day

Some ports (USA) you need to leave the ship for a certain time frame while they ZERO the ship

You may have to meet with Immigration depending on the port for turnaround

Your belonging will stay put just like any other port day

Your onboard account will also be carried over to the next cruise so if you happen to have OBC left from cruise #1 you can use them on #2 ...at least that is how it use to work ..

I will find out next month ;)

Enjoy

Lyn

Edited by LHT28

A few days before the end of cruise #1 you will recieve a letter & new cruise card the letter explains what to do on turnaround day

Some ports (USA) you need to leave the ship for a certain time frame while they ZERO the ship

Your onboard account will also be carried over to the next cruise so if you happen to have OBC left from cruise #1 you can use them on #2 ...at least that is how it use to work ..

Enjoy

Lyn

Do you know if an extended cruise is the same as a BB? We are doing one of those for the first time and do not know what to expect. Thanks

Do you know if an extended cruise is the same as a BB? We are doing one of those for the first time and do not know what to expect. Thanks

We took a Grand Voyage in December. It is usually another way of classifying a B2B. We were on the Riviera, and did get specialty restaurant reservations for both legs of the cruise included. However, because it is a GV and not a true B2B you may or may not (depending on total days), get 2 cruise credits for the GV. It is treated like a B2B, in that all OBC etc is carried over. And you may or may not need to get off the ship in between, depending on where you are in the world (US must exit, and reboard). We used our same key cards for entire GV, and they were dated for entire GV.

Edited by Cruseforme

Enjoy

Lyn

That's a great help. Thanks Lyn.

That's a great help. Thanks Lyn.

They make it pretty painless

We usually go ashore as soon as we can & come back later in the day sometime for lunch or we wait until the crowds have gotten on ;)

Enjoy