Reminder for all active and veteran military

PoohUnderstands

Princess Cruises has a very nice program to honor these people.

Depending on length of cruise, Princess offers all active military and veterans, OBC of $50-250. You need to register and make sure they attach it to your circle number and then whenever you book a cruise, you will automatically receive this OBC. Thank you Princess. So make sure to get this free OBC!

Pooh

This will be our first time on a Princess cruise and Keith and I have both applied for the veteran's on board credit. Like I said I'm not being greedy but only Keith got it. From reading on cruise critic it sounded like we both should have got it. I've even submitted my details again with a letter explaining but I've not been credited with anything. :confused: However, I am very grateful that Keith got his.

Can't wait to go to Japan in June.

Shirley

This will be our first time on a Princess cruise and Keith and I have both applied for the veteran's on board credit. Like I said I'm not being greedy but only Keith got it. From reading on cruise critic it sounded like we both should have got it. I've even submitted my details again with a letter explaining but I've not been credited with anything. :confused: However, I am very grateful that Keith got his.

Shirley

I believe the military OBC, just like the shareholder OBC is limited to only one per cabin even if more than one occupant of that cabin is a veteran or a shareholder.

I am just thankful that Princess offers these benefit at all. It is a great gesture on their part.

Shirley

If you are each veterans, then you can each receive the OBC. Once you apply (if you are in the US), it will be recorded on your Captain's Circle account and will apply automatically in the future. You each have to be a veteran with appropriate documentation - not a dependent. Call Princess and talk with them on the phone. They should be able to take care of it.

I believe the military OBC, just like the shareholder OBC is limited to only one per cabin even if more than one occupant of that cabin is a veteran or a shareholder.

I am just thankful that Princess offers these benefit at all. It is a great gesture on their part.

No, the military OBC is not limited to one per cabin. I have met several couples who both received it in the same cabin. The shareholder OBC is limited to one per cabin but not the military OBC.

This is a wonderful benefit for Veterans. As a Vietnam Veteran 70-71, I appreciate any

recognition of Vets, especially after the reception we received in the states when we returned. Princess' competition should match this offer!

Shirley

As someone already noted, the veteran's benefit is not limited to just 1 to a cabin as with the shareholder's credit. Since you've already reapplied, that should solve the problem. If it doesn't, I would suggest giving Princess a call and have them check on it as sometimes things do "slip through the cracks" even in the most efficient organizations.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hello lollypopaz,

I have cruised with Carnival but never with Princess. I am retired military and shareholder. Kindly provide information and link to this program. Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

We also get double military and this OBC is refundable. Along with the stockholder credit. We received a check from Princess for $163 after our last cruise.

Hello lollypopaz,

I have cruised with Carnival but never with Princess. I am retired military and shareholder. Kindly provide information and link to this program. Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

http://www.princess.com/military_benefit_program/#.VvNQLY-cHIU

Princess_Shareholder_Request_Form_2016.pdf

Edited by Kenswing