Constellation - Fresh Fruit Smoothies?

Js1126

Is there anywhere on the constellation that serves (or sells) fresh fruit smoothies? Non alcoholic, more healthy green smoothies? Any info you have would be great. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Is there anywhere on the constellation that serves (or sells) fresh fruit smoothies? Non alcoholic, more healthy green smoothies? Any info you have would be great. Thanks!

Yes at the Aqua Spa Cafe. It is in the solarium. Follow the link for menu items:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/cruise-restaurants-casual-dining

Aquaspa Café has smoothies for sale ($4.50, I think) - not sure if it is fresh or frozen fruit. They are included in the drink packages.

Blu and Luminae have fruit smoothies for breakfast for no extra cost, if you are in AQ or a suite, but again not sure if they are fresh or frozen fruit. I had the mango smoothie most days for breakfast in Luminae and it was yummy!

Aquaspa Café has smoothies for sale ($4.50, I think) - not sure if it is fresh or frozen fruit. They are included in the drink packages.

Blu and Luminae have fruit smoothies for breakfast for no extra cost, if you are in AQ or a suite, but again not sure if they are fresh or frozen fruit. I had the mango smoothie most days for breakfast in Luminae and it was yummy!

If you get it in the Aqua Spa cafe, they are not covered under the Classic drink package.

If you get it in the Aqua Spa cafe, they are not covered under the Classic drink package.

Must be I misunderstood post #5 from Celebrity Cruises:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2322794&highlight=smoothies

Because of this post I thought that the Aqua Spa Café smoothies were included in the Classic beverage package. Thanks for the correction!

Just off the Summit and DH had many smoothies from Aqua Spa and they were all covered on our classic package, both the fruit smoothies as well as the healthy juices. Only thing not covered there were the fruit yogurts.

Sounds like there is conflicting information about the aqua spa smoothies being included in the classic beverage package? Barwick seems to have had a positive experience with this. Can anyone else confirm? Also are the aqua spa smoothies all pre made or can you request any changes to ingredients?

We both had Premium packages so I can't help with the coverage under classic.

They are not pre-made, you can mix up ingredients as you wish. One thing to note, The Aqua Spa Cafe on the Constellation has fairly limited hours, so check when they are open and plan ahead!

Just off the Summit and DH had many smoothies from Aqua Spa and they were all covered on our classic package, both the fruit smoothies as well as the healthy juices. Only thing not covered there were the fruit yogurts.

Good, then they changed their policy, I had a smoothie on Summit last year at the AQ Spa and it was not covered under the classic package. I was quite surprised at the time plus it was small and not that great.