Looking for info re fjord cruise,without Russia

HappyMe_

We're on the Marina this July (2017) round-trip from Southampton to Edinburgh, Kirtwall, then Bergen, Flaam, Beiranger...

You may want to contact admin here & have your booking number removed from your post

Thank you everyone. All have given me a few different options that I plan to pursue further when we get home. As for time frame, I was originally thinking 2016, but after looking over these new suggestions, we are going to work towards 2017.

Thanks again for all your information.

A little on the cheaper side is Holland America. Several options out of Rotterdam on the Rotterdam. We did 18 day Rotterdam to Boston that included Norway (Bergen) Shetland Islands basically a week in Greenland (Prince Christian sounds with icebergs) 4 days in Iceland and 3 stops in Canada. Long ago did Princess Baltic (with Russia) and Norwegian Fjords cruise out of UK which was wonderful -- haven't seen it in awhile.

I understand the no Russia. For me and my money not going to Russia -- personal decision at this time. :mad:

Sorry about the above post. Did not see that it was from 2016. But for folks looking at the region, it is indeed a wonderful place to explore.

It was just less than a year ago but still a very valid thread with current good info. :):):)

You may want to contact admin here & have your booking number removed from your post

Thanks--I'm trying. Sent an email. Looked at this instead of the column with the voyage number. Too bad there isn't an easy way to correct one's own post.

Still waiting for the administrator to remove my booking number. Doesn't look like its going to happen any time soon. Note to self: be very careful in the future as the administrator doesn't do anything to help you. One really should be able to edit one's own posts. Just sayin.....