Please help me decide.

Hi all.

Since my Rhapsody TA next year officially got cancelled, I have been trying to book another TA, but I can't decide. I find it very difficult to pick the right cruise. I know there is no bad cruise, but I really really can't decide. Choices are:

INDY (15 nights): Going to Caribbean Islands from Fort Lauderdale and then heading straight to Southampton. My main concern with this one is the weather. I would be staying in a promenade.

SERENADE (16 nights): Leaving Fort Lauderdale and going to Ponta Delgada, Azores, then to Cork, Le Havre, Zeebrugge, Amsterdam and ending in Copenhagen. I could get a single interior for less than my Rhapsody OV, but I am afraid the cabin might be a little small. I think I find this one exciting, cause I would be in my home country on a cruise ship.

NAVIGATOR (14 nights): Leaving Miami and heading to Ponta Delgada in the Azores and then going to Lisbon, Vigo, La Coruna, Le Havre and ending in Southampton.

I have an interior cabin with virtual balcony on hold.

FREEDOM (14 nights): Leaving Fort Lauderdale and going to Lisbon, Cadiz, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca and ending in Barcelona. Got the Ben and Jerry Sweet on hold for this one.

JEWEL (13 nights): Leaving San Juan and going to the Canary Islands, Gran Canaria, Gibraltar, Alicante and ending in Rome. Would be in an OV for this one.

RCI offers price protection for Jewel (it is way cheaper than what I paid) and Brilliance (don't know the itinerary yet). All cruises would leave me with double points, except Serenade, if that matters. All look good and since I haven't done a TA I have no idea what the best ship (I love them all) and best itinerary would be.

Thanks for any advice you can offer me.

Cindy, still very confused :confused:

Edited by sg1phileshipper

I vote for Serenade because we are doing this same cruise in about 55 days.

The stops are incredible. Not the best weather maybe but less crowded.

Brilliance, Jewel & Serenade are all Radiance class ships so very similar.

Heather.

Edited by bunnyrab

Thanks for your opinions. Waiting what Brilliance has to offer and I'll probably start off with at TA with good weather and maybe work my way up to what Serenade has to offer now. Although I am very afraid those solo cabins will be a little small :eek:. Currently in the lead is Freedom, followed closely by Radiance class. :)

Cindy

I did a westbound TA on the Jewel and absolutely LOVED it! I've been on the Freedom and while I really enjoyed the ship, I prefer the Jewel class ships - I love the outward looking focus of the Jewel class ships compared to the inward focus of the Voyager, Freedom and Oasis class ships. And I do like the Jewel's itinerary.