Cancelling tips on Arcadia.

gunn3rs3

TBH I don't think the staff have a clue if you have included it or not. On some cruise lines they say that you are black listed on a board in the crew room, but I don't believe that.

All the staff are really interested in is how much they get in their pay packet at the end of the month.

Spoke to our waiters on last night and they knew we had pre-paid our tips. Others have also had the same from their stewards. So I am convinced that all the stewards are well aware of who has tipped and how has not.

It has made no difference to us if they know or not. We give our tips on the last night at dinner to our stewards and we usually give to the wine waiter as well. Our last one was excellent. We tip our cabin steward before we go to the bar on the last night.

and before I am asked why. That's how we did it before auto tips came in and it is our preferred way. Only exception is having lots of OBC which doesn't happen often.

Edited by jeanlyon