Koningsdam Countdown At 30 Days

1ANGELCAT

Woo-Hoo. Just got the email reminder that said Bon Voyage is in 30 days. Time to book those shore ex and dining.

I just wish they would open the booking for Sel De Mer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

After reading posting from a fellow cc member about already booking the De Libreje night in the Pinnacle, I rechecked our reservations to see if it was now among our options. But no- so I guess there will be NO De Libreje night on this voyage. :(

I do plan to check in on Sel De Mer after boarding... and cooking & wine in the Blend...

There are so many exciting new experiences the K has to offer! I hope to explore as many of them as time allows.

See you in 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

We sail on the big K in June. I am also a little disappointed in the lack of online options, you would think they would be marketing hard. We still can't reserve spa treatments. Only the standard specialty restaurants can be purchased (incl de libreje note cirque was cancelled) and the only done around option is either 2 pinnacle grill dinners or a canneletto and pg combo.

I am surprised with all the hype of a new ship and people specifically sailing to experience her that the "experiences" would be ready for purchase

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

We sail on the big K in June. I am also a little disappointed in the lack of online options, you would think they would be marketing hard. We still can't reserve spa treatments. Only the standard specialty restaurants can be purchased (incl de libreje note cirque was cancelled) and the only done around option is either 2 pinnacle grill dinners or a canneletto and pg combo.

I am surprised with all the hype of a new ship and people specifically sailing to experience her that the "experiences" would be ready for purchase

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums mobile app

You may want to call into HAL to reserve the Spa Appointments. I did that just yesterday and was glad I did because there were only 3 times available on the day I wanted but then I made my appointment for a month from today :) just call 800-541-1576. I was not even sure of the name of the treatment I wanted but knew it was about 100 minutes and sure enough they found it although it was not listed on line. I wanted 9:30 but at least I was able to get 10 am so was thrilled. I think had I waited to get on board with limited sea days I may not have gotten in for what I wanted.

As for Sel de Mer. Sadly I would not be the least bit surprised if it will not be available for the Premier Sailing or if it is only SPECIAL Guests will be able to get reservations. I think the same will be true for the Christening Cruise. I am not sure if De Libreje will be available for our sailing. I think there will be many things not totally available for the first sailing :o I think the basics is pretty much what we will be getting. hey will still be practicing with us :D