Port Everglades Pier 19 FTTF Advice

Folsom

Looking for advice on finding the FTTF lines at Port Everglades.

The only other time we did FTTF was out of Tampa and we waited in line for about 20 minutes until someone saw our tags and showed us were to go. It was very busy and we had no idea where to go. I am hoping to avoid that on this trip.

Thanks

-F-

When we had it, it was the first time they had it at FLL. When we got to the pier, there was a man sitting by the door and we had to show our boarding pass. As soon as he saw the FTTF circle on the passes, he told us which door to go in to. Inside, it was roped off to lead us directly to the FTTF counter.

Don't count on it. We had it at 19 and they sent us to the wrong line. When we finally reached the counter the woman said we were in the wrong place and wanted us to go get in a different line on the other side of the area. I said no way I'm getting in line again, you fix it. She did, but she had to walk to the other side of the check in area to do it.

Just and FYI, our bags did not receive priority either. Had to go to GS several times. At 3 PM we were told they didn't even show as having been brought aboard the ship yet. Finally got them as we were sailing out, well after our corridor had been filed and emptied of bags for other cabins.