Review to come

TahitianVirgin

I can't believe our trip has been over for so long! We certainly miss being in FP, it was one trip we never wanted to end! Here are some quick highlights!

1) Surprising my wife with this trip

2) Eden Martin sailboat ride in Huahine

3) Snorkeling in Rarotonga

4) Stephane in Raiatea (just don't let him overload his boat!)

5) Swimming with sharks in Bora Bora

6) Meeting such nice people

7) Dr. Pooles whale watching tour - oops that one goes in the lowlights list - we were skunked! Or as John called it Dr. Fools whale watching tour.

More to come when I have time!

Chuck

Looking forward to the review also. We leave November 10th and were scheduled for Dr Pooles as these boards highly recommended it, but I was leery about spending so much money with the off chance that we would see a whale at the end of the mating season. I e-mailed Dr Poole and he said it would be rare to see a whale that late in the season, even though there may be the occasional straggler. He did feel promising about seeing dolphins. He was very friendly, and informative in his e-mail however I decided to cancel after talking to him. We have seen many dolphin excursions and were really excited about whale watching. My suggestion is that if you are willing to go just for the information (Dr Poole is the leading expert on humpback whale behavior) and to see dolphins then go, well worth it. But, if like us, you want desperately to see whales, consider going at a better time of year. :rolleyes:

tsb2

Archived