Coffee card

First Time PR

I assume you mean the coffee rewards card you get at the Cove? The card doesn't cost anything. You ask for it with your first specialty coffee. It gets marked. After 5 paid coffees you get the next one free. Then with the next coffee you start again. It is the same on all the ships. So if I haven't filled a card up on one cruise I just bring it on the next Disney cruise regardless of the ship. The coffee in the cove costs about the same as Starbucks.

It isn't like the coffee card on Princess that you buy and use toward coffee.

It is like a bonus card that some on shore coffee places have. THe card is free and you get it punched/marked after each purchase. After you buy 5 or 6 (sorry, I forgot which), you present the card for the next purchase and it is free.

Yes, it can carry over from one cruise to another, although they don't really say this. SO, while you can save a partially filled card and bring it on the next cruise, you might find that they changed the marking system and your old card is no longer good. It has been many years since this happened, but it did happen about 8 years ago. And obviously, since it is a "freebie," they can change the system at any time.

I think it is for any non alcoholic drinks from the Cove.

That is correct. Coffee or tea. But although I'm not 100% sure, I believe you can get your card stamped for the alcoholic drinks. You just can't use the freebie on them. I need to confirm this.

I keep the coffee card with DCL related materials, so it goes with us on our next cruise; good on any of the four DCL ships. So in my experience, any purchase in the Cove gets a "punch" on the card. When filled, the card is good on any non-alcoholic drink (coffee or tea) from the cove.

I fill the card up with the same alcoholic coffee drink (Toledo, yummy!) and my wife uses the completed card for her chocolate-coffee frozen drink!:)