Planning 1 cruise with family.... 5 of us, 2 teens

It's all about value and what is valuable to you. Whether it's a suite that will fit all or a balcony for you and your spouse and insides for the kids across the hall. I come from a blended family as well. Whatever you choose, I'm sure it will be a GREAT time. Allure and Oasis are the most kid friendliest cruise ships. I just sent my clients on one and they raved about it.

Aaaaaugh! I booked!!!! I bit the bullet because of the balcony deal they have and booked before I got my EOY bonus. I'll pay my savings acct back. Got deck 12, mid ship connecting superior ocean view balcony rooms. They noted to have a fridge and sharp container in the room for 3 ppl. I didn't get the $50 excursions credit, but we like to go Rouge anyway and I'm hoping for other promotions to come up that allow me to reduce cost or add some OBC

Great! Hope you have an amazing time!

Dan

Aaaaaugh! I booked!!!! I bit the bullet because of the balcony deal they have and booked before I got my EOY bonus. I'll pay my savings acct back. Got deck 12, mid ship connecting superior ocean view balcony rooms. They noted to have a fridge and sharp container in the room for 3 ppl. I didn't get the $50 excursions credit, but we like to go Rouge anyway and I'm hoping for other promotions to come up that allow me to reduce cost or add some OBC

Awesome - have a great trip!

Great choice! You and your family will LOVE Allure. Enjoy.