Pride of America

Merriem

Thanks for the great photo's. I will be on deck 12 at the end of next month in an OS's. How do you like the deck 12 and is there a lot of traffic on that small floor? Can't wait to read your review and see more pictures.

We are on deck 12 in an Sg suite. The ship looks very nice. We just ate in the Bistro and the have added a beautiful room walled like a library. It looks great and the service was excellent. All the cabins have been upgraded. New beds and furniture I will take pictures and post them tomorrow . Sailing out of San Francisco was lovely [ATTACH]379916[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the great photo's. I will be on deck 12 at the end of next month in an OS's. How do you like the deck 12 and is there a lot of traffic on that small floor? Can't wait to read your review and see more pictures.

We are in 12510, the floor is very quiet and have no complaints at all.

Thank you for the answer you are the BEST! I am so excited for you and all that are on this cruise. Great photo's and the updates are so appreciated. I was wondering if the elevators were noisy or busy since it was so near the Key West bar. We are booked in room 12000 on the starboard side. If you could take a picture of that door I would be so grateful....I want to send it to my sister who has had a trying year and say "Knock Knock" She would get a kick out of it. She has never been to Hawaii.

We are in 12510, the floor is very quiet and have no complaints at all.

That explains it! Department of Food and Ag in both States are working very aggressively to control invasive pests. Thanks for the answer.

Found out about the flowers. They cannot bring them in to Hawaii due to Hawaii law, so when we get there they will be in our rooms.

Thank you for the update. We are on the March26/2016 cruise with daughter, son in law and 2 teenage grandchildren. Everyone looking forward to this cruise. Thank you for sharing the photos. Have you tried the MDR Liberty? Comments please. ,

Thank you for the updates. Did the Lavazza Coffee Machine get replaced in the suites during dry dock? Any Pictures of the suites on deck 13 would be great if you get the opportunity! We'll be in 13500 in May. Have a wonderful cruise!

Thank you for the update. We are on the March26/2016 cruise with daughter, son in law and 2 teenage grandchildren. Everyone looking forward to this cruise. Thank you for sharing the photos. Have you tried the MDR Liberty? Comments please. ,

Not yet for the MDR. Ate in Cagneys the first night. Service was slow. I am not one to be in a hurry at all, but 2 hours was a bit much.

Last nice the Bistro. Excellent service, per usual a good meal...had a nice selection of wines for the Platinum dinner. We had an excellent Malbec. Tonight it La Cucina...

Thank you for the updates. Did the Lavazza Coffee Machine get replaced in the suites during dry dock? Any Pictures of the suites on deck 13 would be great if you get the opportunity! We'll be in 13500 in May. Have a wonderful cruise!

The coffee machines are Nespresso. I actually like them better than the Lavazza.

We were in 12502 on the POA right before the drydock.

Very quiet floor.

I headed up our M&G group. hotel Director did tell me that NCL was going to change to Nespresso for the coffee machines. We spent a lot of time talking about our favorite models, as we both have personal machines.

Wondering if Hot tubs were removed from OS on deck 12 ???

Thank you for the answer you are the BEST! I am so excited for you and all that are on this cruise. Great photo's and the updates are so appreciated. I was wondering if the elevators were noisy or busy since it was so near the Key West bar. We are booked in room 12000 on the starboard side. If you could take a picture of that door I would be so grateful....I want to send it to my sister who has had a trying year and say "Knock Knock" She would get a kick out of it. She has never been to Hawaii.

No noise from the elevators , but they do chip paint and that was a bit bothersome during a nap. Last night I heard some noise, it was something humming, cannot figure it out. I will take the picture of the door when we go to dinner.

Speaking of dinner the new menus are out, and I think they are quite an improvement. Sorry to see the cones go in the Bistro.

We were in 12502 on the POA right before the drydock.

Very quiet floor.

I headed up our M&G group. hotel Director did tell me that NCL was going to change to Nespresso for the coffee machines. We spent a lot of time talking about our favorite models, as we both have personal machines.

Wondering if Hot tubs were removed from OS on deck 12 ???

Had lunch with a couple in an owners suite and I ask about the hot tubs..they are still there.

[ATTACH]380028[/ATTACH

That is the high rent district so I will post it twice ImageUploadedByForums1458349976.711682.jpg.b4d5e542703ff126c109f7595323c509.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1458349910.055172.jpg.4d7ea759c6aa742e29cd2dd212d56639.jpg

Back from dinner at The Italian restaurant. All I can say is. It was terrible. They took some of the best things off the menu. The pasta carbonara is gone. Service was poor. No atmosphere. Cannot find anything good to say. Sorry, but save your money. [emoji16]

Thank you for taking precious time from your vacation to inform us. Much appreciated and very useful.

We're boarding in 2 weeks from now :D

I seem to remember that you also went to Galapagos with Xpedition, your name is familiar from those boards :)

Enjoy every minute !!!

The coffee machines are Nespresso. I actually like them better than the Lavazza.

Merrier, thank you for your reply! I liked the lavazza machines, but am looking forward to trying the Nespresso machines in May.

Thank you for taking precious time from your vacation to inform us. Much appreciated and very useful.

We're boarding in 2 weeks from now :D

I seem to remember that you also went to Galapagos with Xpedition, your name is familiar from those boards :)

Enjoy every minute !!!

Not much going on, and yes we were in the Galapagos twice.