New Deck Plans effective Jan. 2017

netpj

It appears from the "O" website that all the "R" ships, including Sirena, will have new deck plans on Decks 6, 7, 8 as of January, 2017. Haven't been able to find out what the changes are or the schedule for implementing the changes. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

It appears from the "O" website that all the "R" ships, including Sirena, will have new deck plans on Decks 6, 7, 8 as of January, 2017. Haven't been able to find out what the changes are or the schedule for implementing the changes. Does anyone know?

Thanks.

I can't get to the link now, but if you look at the 2017 RTW cruise brochure, the new deck plans are in there. We found about the changes when we were booking the cruise. I can't speak to all of the changes since I have not done a side by side comparison of the old and new deck plan, but I can tell you that aft cabins that were B1 and B2 in 2015 will be A1 and A2. Have no idea when the changes go into effect unfortunately, but when I looked at the 2016 Americas brochure, a few days ago, I noticed that two of the deck 6 aft cabins are still showing in B category; whereas they are A category in the RTW brochure. So the schedule might be a rolling one based on when an itinerary starts. Hopefully, someone will have a more definitive answer for you.

Edited by h2so4

Thanks.

They are changing the cabin Cat to higher priced options as of Jan 7, 2017

What was a b2 on deck 6 will be a A2

a reorganization in some categories ..

just like they changed the extended Balconies on the O class ships from B 4 to B3

the more popular cabins will demand a higher price point

They are changing the cabin Cat to higher priced options as of Jan 7, 2017

What was a b2 on deck 6 will be a A2

a reorganization in some categories ..

just like they changed the extended Balconies on the O class ships from B 4 to B3

the more popular cabins will demand a higher price point

A2 is only on deck 7 concierge level.On deck 6 four B2 cabin's become B1.The same is true on deck 7 four A3 become A2.

PH3 is nearly disappearing on R ships, particularly those cabins in the aft. There will be so few PH3 that I'd be surprised if they continue to allow guarantees on them, because it will almost definitely result in a free upgrade.

A2 is only on deck 7 concierge level.On deck 6 four B2 cabin's become B1.The same is true on deck 7 four A3 become A2.

Actually, the B1s on deck six will be A2's ... I know, because we're booked in one of them for six months for the 2017 RTW. The O website shows the change effective with the RTW on 6 Jan 2017.

I was curious to see if this applied to the other R ships, and as expected, the deck plan shows the change from B1 to A2 as of Jan 6, 2017 for those as well.

I did misspeak however ... should have kept my mouth shut until I could get online to see the deck plans :-( Aft and forward B1's on deck six (two each) will be A2's ... and similar cabins on deck 7 and 8, which were A2 will become A1.

I think I got that right now :)

I only checked the Regatta maybe the other ships are different :confused:

The 2 aft & 2 forward cabins are currently B1's

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/regatta/deck-plans/

Jan 2017

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/regatta/deck-plans/

Edited by LHT28