Platinum Members Internet

Rustyr

Just wondering, if both my wife and I are Platinum members, do we both get the 250 Minutes of Internet - so a total of 500 minutes (we are on a 10 day cruise on the Royal this week) or is it limited to just one of us in the cabin?

thanks

Yes, 250 minutes each. Calling the benefit a total of 500 minutes presumes you are willing to share rather than each just use your own package. Sharing of course is the best strategy: activate one 250 minute package for both of you to use, when it is exhausted activate the other. Means you each have to know the password, but won't be able to both be online on separate devices at the same time (which prevents both packages simultaneously frittering away minutes waiting for a connection).

Edited by fishywood

You each have 250 minutes -- internet isn't a benefit that's limited per cabin.

...it is only limited by the actual speed of the internet--- which is like a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

...it is only limited by the actual speed of the internet--- which is like a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Oh my goodness! I just choked on my peanuts! I love the ever so truthful analogy! Thank you!

Just wondering, if both my wife and I are Platinum members, do we both get the 250 Minutes of Internet - so a total of 500 minutes (we are on a 10 day cruise on the Royal this week) or is it limited to just one of us in the cabin?

thanks

Yes you get a total of 500. I was on the Royal for 20 days B2B and we got a total of 1000 Minutes. I always book them as 10 days cruises and never had a problem.

Tony

Yes, 250 minutes each. Calling the benefit a total of 500 minutes presumes you are willing to share rather than each just use your own package. Sharing of course is the best strategy: activate one 250 minute package for both of you to use, when it is exhausted activate the other. Means you each have to know the password, but won't be able to both be online on separate devices at the same time (which prevents both packages simultaneously frittering away minutes waiting for a connection).

There is no reason not to activate both packages at the start of the cruise and just use the 2nd one when you need to.

By the way, please realize that a package can only be used on a single device at a time. So if two people want to use the internet on two different devices at the same time, they must use two packages to do so.