loyalty points question

Right now I have 29 loyality points.Im going on the Allure in May for 7 days so that puts me at Platinum how come my tags for my bags say gold.

The only reason why I care is I belive you get robes in the cabin for being Platinum & it my help to get on the ship earlier.

Also will I be getting a Platinum or gold card at check in ...any thoughts?

Right now I have 29 loyality points.Im going on the Allure in May for 7 days so that puts me at Platinum how come my tags for my bags say gold.

The only reason why I care is I belive you get robes in the cabin for being Platinum & it my help to get on the ship earlier.

points are not awarded until AFTER the cruise is over. and no you do not get on the ship any faster.

& it my help to get on the ship earlier.

You started this same thread yesterday and got many replies there. I guess you couldn't find it, but someone else already gave you the link.

The Sea Pass card you get at the pier at embarkation should be BLUE in color and the word "Gold" will be at the bottom (unless you are sailing in a suite, which I don't think you are). As well, Gold members do not get priority boarding, sorry.

A few weeks back on NOS the Gold boarding line was WAY shorter and faster than platinum. [emoji5]️[emoji106]

Check in and boarding are 2 different things. Boarding is done by tier beginning with Pinnacle and suites and working their way down.