Diamond embarkation question...

What has been your experience about check in while being diamond status?

Also, any recent allure of the seas cruisers have feedback of diamond check-in at Port Everglades?

We were just on the Allure last week. We arrived at about 10:30am

There were 2 different check in areas depending what deck you were on. Each area had a separate line for C&A members. I can't remember if it was D and up or Emerald and up. There was only 1 ahead of us so it went quickly.

Boarding was done with suite guests and Pinnacle first then D+ etc down. We boarded at the most 5 minutes after the suite guests.

What has been your experience about check in while being diamond status?

Also, any recent allure of the seas cruisers have feedback of diamond check-in at Port Everglades?

check in or embarkation?

two vastly different things.

for check in just choose the shortest line you are eligible for. and yes sometimes that is the Gold line.

for embarkation, being Diamond is not that big a deal. once the Pinnacles and Suites board, it goes very fast and even the lowliest first timer with the last boarding group gets on fairly quickly.

Had no problem except waiting for family in front of me looking for ID and paperwork to go through security. But then the Diamond line was fast and I was on the ship and in the Schooner lounge within 30 minutes of paying for the taxi. It was the fastest Time at the counter to check in less than two minutes. Handed them my Set Sail and Credit card, filled out the I am not sick form, took picture for sea pass and gone on my way.