Decisions, decisions

mapsmom

Well you always have a risk when it comes to food even on Long Island. I'm originally from Long Island.

I would bring snacks for the toddlers.

Make sure food is cooked food.

And whatever you drink avoid ice.

Keith

Well you always have a risk when it comes to food even on Long Island. I'm originally from Long Island.

I would bring snacks for the toddlers.

Make sure food is cooked food. Taking food off of the ship is usually prohibited

And whatever you drink avoid ice. All of the beach clubs on Coz use purified water for ice and cooking - never had an issue with ice, just with having too many :o

Keith

Your toddlers and grown children will be bored at Nachi. Play Mia offers both water toys and a nice beach for the older crowd as well as a kiddie water park for the toddlers -- that's where you are most likely to make everyone happy.

Your toddlers and grown children will be bored at Nachi. Play Mia offers both water toys and a nice beach for the older crowd as well as a kiddie water park for the toddlers -- that's where you are most likely to make everyone happy.

Suggestions on a beach for a couple in their 30s, with good food and drinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Suggestions on a beach for a couple in their 30s, with good food and drinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

For couples, Nachi Cocom for sure. They only allow 100 people in there max and the place is beautiful. The food and drinks are great and so is the service. They have a pool and swim up bar as well. They have different activities you can purchase... we usually parasail and/or jetski.

If you want someplace a lot more upbeat, you have Mr Sanchos All-Inclusive as well. They are right next door to Nachi.