B2B's: Do you get to keep your S&S card from 1st leg?

bakersdozen12

I've been finding conflicting information regarding this. I've been researching what the process is regarding the switch from the first cruise to the second for my upcoming B2B cruise on the Conquest. I have seen some people say that they take your sail & sign cards from the first cruise, and I have even seen it mentioned that they didn't get them back.

For the experienced B2B'ers on this board, what has been your experience? Do you automatically get to keep your S&S cards from the first leg of your B2B? Did you have to ask to have them returned to you?

I'm planning on keeping all of my cards from my cruises as a souvenir (I have a little card book to put them in). So I'm actually thinking that if they don't let us keep them, that they might go "missing" sometime before the second leg so that they will only be taking our replacement cards. ;)

Edited by bakersdozen12

Ours have always been kept but all we had to do was go to GS and tell them we want them back and they gave them back to us. Just tell them when you they take them that you want them back. They will tell you when you can go back to GS and get it. We usually went as soon as we went back onto the ship.

We did this on our b2b2b on the Conquest, and our b2b's on the Breeze, Glory and Fascination.

On both the B2Bs we've taken from Ft. Lauderdale and NOLA, they have never taken the cards from the first leg. They scanned them as we walked off the ship and immediately handed them back, just like every other time we got off the ship.