Do they still offer the behind the scenes tour on cruise ships?

shanaintampa

Do they still offer behind the scene tour on cruise ships like carnival victory?

If so can you book before you go?

How much is it?

Yes. Depending on length of cruise it has different costs (due to different length of tour). Sorry don't know the specific numbers. You book it when you get on the ship. Immediately.

Do they still offer behind the scene tour on cruise ships like carnival victory?

How much is it?

On a 7 day on Valor, it was $90/person. It lasted around 3.5 hours, and was held during the morning of our last full day at sea.

How much is it?

If you're interested in doing the Behind the Fun tour on your ship, you'll need to go to Guest Services on Embarkation Day and book it as soon as possible. It is very limited, and fills up quickly.

How much is it?

Yes it's still offered, but you can only book onboard. The tour is longer on larger ships and therefore more expensive; Carnival's travel agent portal says pricing is $55 to $95.

It was $95 on Splendor, about 3.5 hours, though there are a couple of breaks. Definitely want closed toe shoes. No cell phones or cameras. You book it at the excursion desk. Security accompanies you on part of the tour. I found it very interesting. You don't get to actually see the engines, unfortunately, though you do get the engine control room.

Lol, they are definitely a worthwhile experience. I've done the tour on every class of ship except for the Dream Class.

Off topic to vwrestler71. If you would stack your countdown clocks vertically instead of side by side horizontally, then everyone's page wouldn't be stretched out, making it necessary to scroll left and right to read the posts. Just FYI.

Yes, they have it on Victory! We just did it last weekend - great tour. It cost $55 a person and lasted 2 and a half hours. We booked it at the excursion desk on the first day. They only take 16 people so sign up as soon as possible.

As someone else said, you have to wear closed-toed shoes. And you can't bring a camera or cell phone.

How much is it?

$150 buckaroos mate. Bloody fine tour if you like seeing the laundry room.

I forgot to say in my last post that the tour included a group picture with the captain, a Behind the Fun baseball hat and lanyard, and chocolate covered strawberries when we got back to our cabin.

We've done the tour twice and it's very interesting.

I forgot to say in my last post that the tour included a group picture with the captain, a Behind the Fun baseball hat and lanyard, and chocolate covered strawberries when we got back to our cabin.

We've done the tour twice and it's very interesting.

We've done the tour on a smaller ship (Ecstasy), and plan to do it on a big ship (Dream) soon. Very interesting and worth it to see how many people make the ship run like clockwork. Its an amazing sneak peek inside the bowels of the boat. I loved ours and tell everyone I know to do it at least once.

Thank you all. I have wanted to do for like 6 years..

Me too! I'm hoping to get on the ship early enough in August, so I can book it before it's sold out. Tried to do it on the last ship, but by the time we made it to the excursion desk, it was all gone. :(