Miami Shuttle Service Recommendations

f1rstclass

Hi there everyone!

Been lurking for quite sometime to attempt to find the information I need but for whatever reason, I can't seem to locate it.

My friends and I are heading for another adventure on the "Big Boat" come this June on the Splendor.

We are staying Friday night and need to get a shuttle from the hotel to the POM.

We've checked with the hotel and they offer a service for $10 per person or we probably could get a taxi for about 30-35 bucks.

Anyone have any recommendations on a shuttle service we can make advance reservations with that won't necessarily break the bank. We are staying near the airport (MIA) if that helps in making the recommendation any easier.

I'm leaning towards using the hotel's shuttle service but always up for suggestions and ideas on where we can save some 'green'.

Thanks in advance!!

Thanks Sanmarcosman! I appreciate it.

But, I was looking for folks to chime in and let me know who they recommend...who they had luck with and who to avoid.

If at all possible, I would like to make reservations in advance. I'm one of those types of guys who likes to make sure all things are done before heading out for vacation.

Thanks Sanmarcosman! I appreciate it.

But, I was looking for folks to chime in and let me know who they recommend...who they had luck with and who to avoid.

If at all possible, I would like to make reservations in advance. I'm one of those types of guys who likes to make sure all things are done before heading out for vacation.

Yes and there you will find many posts offering suggestions and tips for you on everything from parking, hotels to ground transportation. It's a wealth of information. :)

Yes and there you will find many posts offering suggestions and tips for you on everything from parking, hotels to ground transportation. It's a wealth of information. :)

Cool. I'll review it again, I must've overlooked something.

Hi there everyone!

Been lurking for quite sometime to attempt to find the information I need but for whatever reason, I can't seem to locate it.

My friends and I are heading for another adventure on the "Big Boat" come this June on the Splendor.

We are staying Friday night and need to get a shuttle from the hotel to the POM.

We've checked with the hotel and they offer a service for $10 per person or we probably could get a taxi for about 30-35 bucks.

Anyone have any recommendations on a shuttle service we can make advance reservations with that won't necessarily break the bank. We are staying near the airport (MIA) if that helps in making the recommendation any easier.

I'm leaning towards using the hotel's shuttle service but always up for suggestions and ideas on where we can save some 'green'.

Thanks in advance!!

Have you considered Uber? They may be your cheapest bet.

Friend of mine mentioned that. There will be 4 of us, and 3 or 4 bags of luggage. Do they accommodate that many/much?

Upload the Uber app on your phone. Once you do that, you will see that you can choose the size vehicle you want. My daughter recently used Uber to take her and her 4 children from Orlando airport to cruise ship at Port Canaveral. She chose a larger SUV to accommodate them and their luggage. It only cost her $30, as compared to $30pp for a shuttle to the port. I plan to use Uber for our cruise in January in Miami.

• 4 months later...
Upload the Uber app on your phone. Once you do that, you will see that you can choose the size vehicle you want. My daughter recently used Uber to take her and her 4 children from Orlando airport to cruise ship at Port Canaveral. She chose a larger SUV to accommodate them and their luggage. It only cost her $30, as compared to $30pp for a shuttle to the port. I plan to use Uber for our cruise in January in Miami.

Does uber have car seats available?

we'll have a 4YO and a 1 YO and need 2 car seats.. i've never looked into Uber because I assumed they don't have car seats..

Does uber have car seats available?

we'll have a 4YO and a 1 YO and need 2 car seats.. i've never looked into Uber because I assumed they don't have car seats..

Some Uber cars offer car seats, but they are few and far between.

Can't you bring your own seats? :confused: The airline will check them for free if you do not use them on the plane.

Otherwise you are likely better off making arrangements with a shuttle operator who will provide car seats.

Some Uber cars offer car seats, but they are few and far between.

Can't you bring your own seats? :confused: The airline will check them for free if you do not use them on the plane.

Otherwise you are likely better off making arrangements with a shuttle operator who will provide car seats.

I was going to advise the same thing, because I did not think that Uber would have car seats. Either bring your own, or schedule a shuttle. I just priced the shuttle and Uber for my hubby and myself to get from Ft Lauderdale to Miami. Shuttle was $68.50 and Uber was $39. I guess we will be using Uber.

I was going to advise the same thing, because I did not think that Uber would have car seats. Either bring your own, or schedule a shuttle. I just priced the shuttle and Uber for my hubby and myself to get from Ft Lauderdale to Miami. Shuttle was $68.50 and Uber was $39. I guess we will be using Uber.

And with your own seats you know they will be properly sized and maintained. :)