Liberty of the Seas (RCL) Cabin 6400

Has anyone sailed in cabin 6400 on the Liberty or same class? We have the room on hold and from the floor plan, it shows as a big room. However, when you look at the side view of the ship, it looks like there is no extra room and a balcony railing blocking the view. This is an ocean view room. Would like to know if this room is a mistake. Thanks much!

There shouldn't be a railing to "block" any view....there is no balcony or walkway or anything outside of those last 2 cabins. My deck plans don't show it as a "large" cabin..same size as any other of it's category....the deck plans are not "to scale".

Edited by cb at sea

I know the Navigator is a different, but similar ship class, and on Navigator, the corresponding cabin 6400 is noticeably larger than 6402. We had both of these cabins on a cruise, and 6402 had a large area as you enter that was used for a hallway storage closet for the room stewards where 6400 had it as inside space in the cabin. The difference between these 2 was huge! 6402 had a small loveseat, where 6400 had the large sofa in addition to tons of extra space between the sofa, nightstands, & beds. 6400 had the small loveseat right up against the nightstands and beds with no extra room at all. My assumption is that these cabins on the Liberty are the same, but I can't say for sure. If you book this cabin, please report back here what you find out.

Mareed, Thanks for the extended reply. How about the view? cb at sea says that there is not a rail but when you look at pics, there looks to be one in front of the window. It might be painted for effect. Is the view OK out that window and were you happy with the room? Would you get 6400 again?

I really don't remember much about the view. For me, an ocean-view cabin without a balcony is just for a quick look outside and we didn't really spend any long amount of time looking out the window. For us, the bed was next to the window, so there wasn't really anywhere to sit, so we'd just stand and take a quick peek out occasionally.