30% off deal over 4/3...anyone know what's up next?

It's BOGOHO with 25% off the third and fourth passengers.

Also prepaid gratuities with an OV cabin or higher.

Someone will probably post the terms. I don't have them. It is posted on the RCL blog

Edited by molly361

OFFER DETAILS:

Booking Window: April 4-April 13, 2016

Sailing Window: All sailings on or after May 5, 2016, excluding China departures.

• Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off.

• 25% off for 3rd and 4th guests.

• BONUS – Pre-paid gratuities in Oceanview categories and above for the first and second guests on all products excluding Alaska, Asia, China, Transatlantic and Repositioning sailings.

• PLUS for eligible new deployment sailings departing on or after May 1, 2017 (excluding China departures), offer includes Free Upgrades within stateroom type.

Edited by WeatherFx

I wonder if I can take advantage of the free grats?

If you are before final payment, then I expect you could get the free grats, if you were willing to pay current prices.

OK CC experts (Bob) I'm cruising on the Oasis 4/2. Was planning to book an Alaskan cruise while on board (July 2017). Family of 4, 2 rooms, one balcony & one interior. So I take it I'm better off booking prior to the 4/4 sale because I won't get the free grats and 30% is better than 25%.

OK CC experts (Bob) I'm cruising on the Oasis 4/2. Was planning to book an Alaskan cruise while on board (July 2017). Family of 4, 2 rooms, one balcony & one interior. So I take it I'm better off booking prior to the 4/4 sale because I won't get the free grats and 30% is better than 25%.

The BOGHO would apply but not the prepaid grats for an Alaska sailing

Edited by SeaUs

Ok, we are on the 4/2 sailing of the Navigator (in two days!!! :D:D) looking at 9 night 3/31/17 southern caribbean out of miami. 4 people we are looking at an inside but with the free grats (and looking at current pricing) OV might be better.

If we book onboard on 4/3 under current 30% then go back the next day when the new sale comes out is it easy to switch to the new sale?

Any opinions??

Ok, so we are looking to book our first suite on RC next year. I have been pricing out the cruise we've been looking at for several months now. This is the current price for 3 of us in a Grand Balcony Suite, Allure, at the end of May 2017:

Stateroom Pricing & Cancellation Summary

Sky Class - Grand Balcony Suite

Guests

Guest 1

Cruise Fare

$4,713.00 USD*

Taxes & Fees

$99.17 USD*

Guest 2

Cruise Fare

$4,713.00 USD*

Taxes & Fees

$99.17 USD*

Guest 3

Cruise Fare

$1,699.00 USD*

Taxes & Fees

$99.17 USD*

Discounts & Credits

30% Savings

- $3,341.00 USD*

Average cost per person $2,693.84 USD*

Grand Total

$8,081.51 USD*

With the upcoming promo, using the same price pp, I come up with a total of approximately $8644 for the 3 of us. (I'm actually not sure if I figured up the right total for the 3rd passenger, so I may be off on this total).

Do you guys think the price pp will come down with the new promo? I know many times they jack the rates up with promos, but if this current deal is a better one, then I want to jump on it now instead of waiting.

... Do you guys think the price pp will come down with the new promo? I know many times they jack the rates up with promos, but if this current deal is a better one, then I want to jump on it now instead of waiting.

There's no way to predict how the base prices will change with the new promo. If you will be booking under US/Conadian rules, then I'd book now to freeze your price, and then if the new prices are better, worst case is you can cancel and rebook.

There's no way to predict how the base prices will change with the new promo. If you will be booking under US/Conadian rules, then I'd book now to freeze your price, and then if the new prices are better, worst case is you can cancel and rebook.

If we re-book, we would lose the pre-paid gratuities, right? Just want to make sure I completely understand how that would work so we don't lose out on anything. :)

Edited by jennmaybe

If we re-book, we would lose the pre-paid gratuities, right? Just want to make sure I completely understand how that would work so we don't lose out on anything. :)

Whenever you re-book you are subject to whatever promotions are running on that day. I would do what Bob says, book now and then watch prices.

For all these sales they have been letting people re-price their bookings so if you booked today and Monday's deal is better you could re-price to that promo

Edited by molly361

Whenever you re-book you are subject to whatever promotions are running on that day. I would do what Bob says, book now and then watch prices

Thank you & Bob too! That's exactly what we're going to do. RCCL is our favorite line, but we've never cancelled and re-booked with them, so I just wanted to make sure I completely understood everything if we need to do that. :)

I don't know of a promo in force now that gives prepaid gratuities, so I'm not sure I understand the question.

RCI has NO free grats with this current promo. 30% off...not that big a deal. Also, if RCI gives an OBC and you rebook, you will probably lose the OBC...

Also waiting to see what next offer is on the Anthem for October...maybe a nice price drop would be great :-)

The sale that starts Monday 4/4 has the prepaid grats (OV and higher) but not 30% off, back to 25% off the second guest.

Edit This sale only lasts 10 days which I find interesting. We get to go thru all this again soon :)

Edited by molly361

RCI has NO free grats with this current promo. 30% off...not that big a deal. Also, if RCI gives an OBC and you rebook, you will probably lose the OBC...

Also waiting to see what next offer is on the Anthem for October...maybe a nice price drop would be great :-)

The sale that starts Monday 4/4 has the prepaid grats (OV and higher) but not 30% off, back to 25% off the second guest.

Edit This sale only lasts 10 days which I find interesting. We get to go thru all this again soon :)

Sorry, guys, I was referring to the upcoming promo. The upcoming apparently is going to have free grats, 50% off 2nd guest, 25% 3rd/4th. I realize the current promo is only 30% off, so I was just trying to compare what the price difference may be based off the current rates. :)

Since the end of this sale coincides with tax day, I'm really hoping they have the same sale as last year (pay no taxes) we got an awesome deal on that short sale (it was like a 3 day sale)

Hmmm. I had booked a FoS family Oceanview for Feb 2017. Total for 5 with the previous Canadian deal was $3600 CDN with no OBC.

will they do price guarantee if the are no more rooms left in your categories. When I tried to get my price adjusted 2 year s ago they told me if there are no similar category rooms left they won't adjust price.

So do they actually rebook or just adjust price if it is a better deal.

Thanks

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I had booked a FoS family Oceanview for Feb 2017. Total for 5 with the previous Canadian deal was $3600 CDN with no OBC.

will they do price guarantee if the are no more rooms left in your categories. When I tried to get my price adjusted 2 year s ago they told me if there are no similar category rooms left they won't adjust price.

So do they actually rebook or just adjust price if it is a better deal.

Thanks

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

There has to be at least one room left in your category to get your price adjusted. That was correct info.