Voyage Credit

I&J Cruisers

Reading the email it looks like it a separate credit on certain cruises that have a land stay included. If you don't take the land portion, you receive a voyage credit??? I'd also be interested in a certain answer.

ASIA | AFRICA

FREE

LAND TOUR*

choose one:

FREE - 3-Night Land Tour

FREE - $700 Voyage Credit per guest

UPGRADE - Deluxe Land Collection

from $199 per guest

Edited by buggins0402

I have no clue what it means, and wondered the same thing - is it simply a credit against the cruise price, more shipboard credit, or what? I DID go to the back of the brochure to the terms, which state that "not all offers are combinable." Therefore, I suppose it's possible that if you choose the $700 voyage credit and it's more shipboard credit, you don't get both credits (O life plus Free Land Tour).

Edited by roothy123

I'm tending to think it's more like air credit. If you do t take the air you get a credit off the total cost of the trip. If you don't take the land portion you get a credit off the total cost. I'm just guessing but that seems to make sense.

I'm tending to think it's more like air credit. If you do t take the air you get a credit off the total cost of the trip. If you don't take the land portion you get a credit off the total cost. I'm just guessing but that seems to make sense.

That's what I think is likely, too, but if anyone finds out, please report back here! One of the Asia cruises is really tempting me.

The air credit comes off the cost of the trip before you final pay. It does not come as shipboard credit which you use or loose.