Coastal Kitchen on Allure - Junior Suite Access

I'm going to log in and see if my reservations for CK on Anthem are still there. Also, we were on Quantum Jan 2015 and Anthem last month in a JS and both times we were able to eat in CK for breakfast, lunch and dinner. CK was never more than half full. The only thing that is consistent with Royal is inconsistency.

Mine were still there, but when I pulled up a random day to look at dinner availability, it only showed SB, Chops, and Jamie's. CK said book onboard. The rest were unavailable.

I booked it a few days ago but when I go to view it now, it tells me I must book onboard.

Another Royal Caribbean mystery for Cruise Critic posters to bat around.;) It does keep the CC reading interesting.

Edited by beachnative

With the ongoing rumors of the Anthem dining changes, I don't know what to expect with the online reservation system. My Anthem cruise is still showing no availability for any of the 4 main rooms on any day past 7:15 PM ... which I find hard to believe this far our. Yet plenty of early spots for CK and the Solarium Bistro.

I've got CK booked several times over my cruise just in case

I just checked my bookings. My CK reservations are still there for Anthem sailings in the fall and next year. I checked my Allure cruise planner for this summer and all restaurants except for CK are shown. I called Royal's reservations and they said to book CK on board.

I have no idea why CK is available on line for Anthem but not for Allure.

Typical Royal technology…..from experience, Anthem is set up to book CK before boarding but Oasis and Allure is not. Hopefully the reservation system will be altered.

That must be the problem then. We are on the Allure in a JS at the end of May and Coastal Kitchen doesn't even show as an option when I go into my reservation to book dining.

Publix had BOGO on the 1.5 litres up until yesterday. Got 2 bottles for $12. :D

Come on over for the rocket launch tomorrow afternoon.

Ahh...thanks! I wish I could! I love watching the rocket launches (and still miss the shuttle

launches), but we are doing our spring time "land yacht" cruising in the motor home

and are currently enjoying some wonderful time near Destin in the Florida Panhandle.

The park we are at has 3.5 pristine miles of the most beautiful beach in the world. :)