On-board Airline Check In

cherbear4000

It didn't work for me but others have reported that it did work for them. Maybe it depends on which airline you are using?? I tried and even had Guest Services try and it worked for them but they couldn't print anything for me.

When I went back to the computer to try it myself it did not work. I had to beg someone with the more expensive plan to let me use some of their minutes and then it worked.

Good luck!!

More than likely Southwest. I drive to port since I live in Florida, but my sister is flying from Ohio. She has a baby and since Southwest has open seating, she and her husband want to check-in ASAP to get a better boarding number and sit together.

More than likely Southwest. I drive to port since I live in Florida, but my sister is flying from Ohio. She has a baby and since Southwest has open seating, she and her husband want to check-in ASAP to get a better boarding number and sit together.

I just pay the early bird fee so I don't have to worry about checking in until I get to the airport. It makes my life much easier!

I just pay the early bird fee so I don't have to worry about checking in until I get to the airport. It makes my life much easier!

I concur, I recommend getting Early Bird for just the return leg if it's Southwest.

Well worth the fee to guarantee your party won't be split up in individual seats.

It's what we do when flying home on Southwest immediately after a cruise.

If you are flying United when you check in for the flight to the cruise you can select your options for checking in for the return flight and have the boarding pass sent via e-mail or to your phone or pick up at the airport. We have them check us in 24 hours before the flight and pick up the boarding pass at the airport kiosk.

Southwest will board families with children before B group... if I recall correctly. You won't be in A group but you will still get seats together. I have seen southwest even ask for people to move so families with kids can sit together.