OK Mitsugirly.....

KPfromCT

LOL...I just found this thread. I haven't been on the boards, other than to answer questions that I get notifications on that I'm subscribed to. I only came over to see if Jamman had started his thread yet. LOL :p

I just downloaded all 5000+ pictures this morning. I gotta start putting them in folders and organizing them. I'll try to start this weekend some time. But it's probably not going to be a "quickie" review like the last where I have everything done and ready to go at the time of the first posting.

The problem is that the hubby and I are self employed and it's tax time...or should I say crunch time and I have been busy working on that "crap". With 2 cruises in the last 2 months, I have been neglecting my duties as our personal accountant, which I don't get paid for I might add :p, and I should probably be working on that instead of on here. However, priorities...we all know I have them and where my priorities belong...here. :D

I'm also trying to finish up my schooling for this semester...2 more weeks to go and this semester is over. No school for me until May 9...I get an entire 3 weeks out of school...my goodness, what will I do with myself? Oh yea, my review. :p

LOL...I just found this thread. I haven't been on the boards, other than to answer questions that I get notifications on that I'm subscribed to. I only came over to see if Jamman had started his thread yet. LOL :p

I just downloaded all 5000+ pictures this morning. I gotta start putting them in folders and organizing them. I'll try to start this weekend some time. But it's probably not going to be a "quickie" review like the last where I have everything done and ready to go at the time of the first posting.

The problem is that the hubby and I are self employed and it's tax time...or should I say crunch time and I have been busy working on that "crap". With 2 cruises in the last 2 months, I have been neglecting my duties as our personal accountant, which I don't get paid for I might add :p, and I should probably be working on that instead of on here. However, priorities...we all know I have them and where my priorities belong...here. :D

I'm also trying to finish up my schooling for this semester...2 more weeks to go and this semester is over. No school for me until May 9...I get an entire 3 weeks out of school...my goodness, what will I do with myself? Oh yea, my review. :p

No pressure, Kim! :eek:

Yep, I came over here to see if you had started yet, too! What do you mean, you have a life that comes with responsibilities other than writing your cruise review? :D

Seriously, I don't know how you manage everything you do. Take your time with this review. I will be here, ready and waiting whenever you are ready to start. Besides, in my case I am busy trying to keep up with Gambee's Oasis review - an important read for me since we actually are sailing on Oasis in November. I am also very interested to see what you thought of the Breeze since our best friends love her.

I haven been stalking the boards for your review Mitsugirly! LOL I'm glad to see it's not just me. I am vicariously living through others at the moment since we have nothing concrete on the horizon!

Kim,

As much as I love your reviews! As do others here. IMO, school and family come first. Go get it done!:D

Reviews take loads of time and thought and patience. And you are doing maps, aren't you?:rolleyes::eek:

Crew

Glad to see you are back, sort of patiently waiting for the review.

Me too. Like all the other stalkers, I have been checking to see if your review has started. I understand that things do tend to get in the way of cruising and writing reviews but. . .

We leave in seven days and I was hoping to have your review to fill in the time. Guess I will just go pick up the grandkids for a few days while I wait.

You are so good it makes a person really understand the finer aspects of a cruise. I look forward to seeing another cruise line I have never tried, through your eyes. I guess it will just have to be something good to look forward to when I get home and go through the post cruise blues.

Edited by lindaler

No pressure, Kim! :eek:

Yep, I came over here to see if you had started yet, too! What do you mean, you have a life that comes with responsibilities other than writing your cruise review? :D

Seriously, I don't know how you manage everything you do. Take your time with this review. I will be here, ready and waiting whenever you are ready to start. Besides, in my case I am busy trying to keep up with Gambee's Oasis review - an important read for me since we actually are sailing on Oasis in November. I am also very interested to see what you thought of the Breeze since our best friends love her.

I know...how selfish of me. :D One would think that I shouldn't have any other priorities in my life because of the obsession I have with cruising. Life just seems to get in the way too much. :p

I haven been stalking the boards for your review Mitsugirly! LOL I'm glad to see it's not just me. I am vicariously living through others at the moment since we have nothing concrete on the horizon!

LOL. It's coming...:D

Kim,

As much as I love your reviews! As do others here. IMO, school and family come first. Go get it done!:D

Reviews take loads of time and thought and patience. And you are doing maps, aren't you?:rolleyes::eek:

Crew

Wait what Crew? Maps :eek: Did you just add another responsibility for me to do with my review? LOL Maybe you had something in mind that I didn't...inform me. I may be missing something I should be doing this time around. :)

Looking forward to it. I am going to try my own photo review on my next booking. We'll see how it goes.

Ahh, do it! They are fun! :)

I will be patiently waiting for it and will read every word when you start. :) I love your reviews! The one you did of your cruise to Bermuda helped me so much when we cruised there last October!

Aww thanks. Glad the Bermuda one (or two :p) helped you. I need another trip back there again. I miss it.

So glad OP has gotten your attention, Mitsugirly! Look how many fans you have!!!

I'm speechless, shocked and emotional right now. :o :p :D

Glad to see you are back, sort of patiently waiting for the review.

Sort of huh? LOL It's coming :D

Me too. Like all the other stalkers, I have been checking to see if your review has started. I understand that things do tend to get in the way of cruising and writing reviews but. . .

We leave in seven days and I was hoping to have your review to fill in the time. Guess I will just go pick up the grandkids for a few days while I wait.

You are so good it makes a person really understand the finer aspects of a cruise. I look forward to seeing another cruise line I have never tried, through your eyes. I guess it will just have to be something good to look forward to when I get home and go through the post cruise blues.

Oh gosh. I hope you have a wonderful cruise! Which cruise line are you thinking about trying?

Thank goodness I have a week of cruising on the Dawn to keep me occupied until you have time to get to your review!! [emoji14]

Looking forward to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Have a wonderful time on the Dawn! :)