Effy jewelry

srp1419

Hi! We purchased a ring at an EFFY store in port while on a Carnival cruise. It's very beautiful, paid just under $2000, since then I have seen a pair of earrings there I just love. EFFY said they have an upgrading policy, however I didn't ask too many questions about it. Could I potentially give this ring back, and get a smaller more modest ring and the earrings if they equal the same price as my first ring (or if more expensive I would pay the difference)?

Thanks for any input you have.

That's all you'll see on so many TV channels on Princess now. Their kids talking about their Father/Grandfather. Jewelry dynasty. Blah, blah, blah.

LOL, it's no bargain.

Emerald had an all Effy store in September when we were cruising.

IMO, deals are much better on land, whether at the standalone stores in the Caribbeans where you can bargain, or at home at some large department stores when they have sales.

Gets people talking about EFFY. I got a ring I liked on Regal. Company gave me the run around for my free appraisal paperwork needed to add to our insurance. Won't be getting the necklace next Month.

Perhaps they gave you the run around for the appraisal paperwork because the price you were going to pay was actually more than it was worth? They gave us the paperwork immediately. Although not significantly lower. One ring came in at $100 more than we paid and the other came in at $500 more than we paid.

I'm curious why this question has been posted on 5 different boards.

I'm curious why you have nothing else to do but read 5 different cruise forums lol. The reason why I posted is because I wanted to get a variety of answers and perhaps more than one wouldn't have offered helpful info like your post. Thanks anyways though.

Could it be an online promotion for the products ?

I think the cruise ships (Princess, Royal, Carnival ...) don't need to rely on random "online promotion" on cruise critic hahah. Considering they are on almost all of these ships now as the ONLY jewlery shops on the ships. Would be nice though if all I had to do all day was post and read non sense on here lol

I'm curious why you have nothing else to do but read 5 different cruise forums lol. The reason why I posted is because I wanted to get a variety of answers and perhaps more than one wouldn't have offered helpful info like your post. Thanks anyways though.

Thanks for replying. Thought you were a schill.

As to why I read many boards.... It's amazing the amount of knowledge gleaned from the members here. I read everything and anything. I'm a student of useless trivia.

Edited by SadieN

I have a sister-n-law that loves Effy jewelry store. When I was on the Emerald last December I checked it out and was not impressed. Just another over priced jewelry store.

Please my comments was a subjective review.

Good Luck

framer