Breakaway Vacation Video

Chesneygirl

Seems like it's been a while since anyone has posted a vacation video on these boards. I thought it would be fun to relive one of my personal favorites (mother/daughter cruise) from my collection of cruise videos. Hope you enjoy!! :)

PS. Stay tuned for a new video with our upcoming July cruise which can't come soon enough!

https://vimeo.com/93081544

Edited by Chesneygirl

Wow!! That was beautifully captured (great framing) and edited. I'm quite impressed. Was that shot with a DSLR?

What ship are you sailing in July?

Thank you!!

Yes it was shot with a DSLR and a Go Pro for the waterslide scene.

We will be on the Breakaway again this July for a 9 day cruise to Bermuda and the Caribbean. Can't wait!! :)

Seems like it's been a while since anyone has posted a vacation video on these boards. I thought it would be fun to relive one of my personal favorites (mother/daughter cruise) from my collection of cruise videos. Hope you enjoy!! :)

PS. Stay tuned for a new video with our upcoming July cruise which can't come soon enough!

AWESOME video- Thanks for sharing!!

We leave on Breakaway Sunday..sooooo excited :D

AWESOME video- Thanks for sharing!!

We leave on Breakaway Sunday..sooooo excited :D

You're welcome...thanks for watching!

Just a quick fact on this video...it was shot during the same week (but 2 years ago), as your sailing.

Have fun!! :)

https://vimeo.com/93081544

I cant wait to watch it, cant watch from work. One year we had booked the "Jade Suite" on the Dawn, then I found your video, I must have watched it 100 times before our cruise. Thanks for posting them all!!

I cant wait to watch it, cant watch from work. One year we had booked the "Jade Suite" on the Dawn, then I found your video, I must have watched it 100 times before our cruise. Thanks for posting them all!!

We absolutely loved the Jade Suite on the Dawn!!

I'm so glad my video was able to keep you excited until you were able to see it with your own eyes in real time. :)

We have a 2 bedroom suite booked for our upcoming Breakaway cruise in July. I'm sure I will be making a video of that suite as well.

Thanks for watching!!

We absolutely loved the Jade Suite on the Dawn!!

I'm so glad my video was able to keep you excited until you were able to see it with your own eyes in real time. :)

We have a 2 bedroom suite booked for our upcoming Breakaway cruise in July. I'm sure I will be making a video of that suite as well.

Thanks for watching!!

I still love to watch it!! Looking forward to seeing your Breakaway video too!! Thanks, and keep them coming!!