Rainy Sea Days with kids

djpk2003

The kid's club will be up and running...and there is always the arcade. If you're in the Caribbean, and it's not storming, the pools are open, too...not cold, just wet!

I'm not a fan of rainy days....anywhere! But, there are plenty of things to keep them busy.

If it's "scattered" rain, sometimes, the Captain will steer around the pockets of rain!

In all our cruises we haven't encountered a rainy sea day with kids that I recall. We would probably spend the day doing a lot of snacking. Lol. They tend to add activities to the compass on days like that in our experience.

We haven't had rain, but chilly-and-not-pool weather. Our dd is certainly a kids' club fan, but there are times it's closed or she doesn't want to be there constantly. Look in the schedule. There's always something fun to do. We went to a towel folding demo once, a balloon making event, and dance party. It made us think outside the box but we did fun things we wouldn't have done otherwise.

If the rain rain can't be avoid, the crew will come up with stuff to do! On Rcl, I think our only raining afternoon, they cooked a huge apple pie and ice cream.

We got pie & ice cream, then found a spot to hang out.

If nothing else, there's a nap or reading!