Should I confirm promotion details with cruise line prior to sale date?

toneman01

I booked a sky suite on the Reflection during the Go Best promotion. We got OBC, unlimited internet, gratuities and the premium beverage package. However, when I printed my e-docs he showed the OBC but the beverage package showed as the classic beverage package. Do I need to confirm this with the cruise line prior to sailing?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

If you booked direct with Celebrity I would check with them or call your TA if you booked with a TA. Do you have a copy of your Booking Confirmation-Guest Copy? Does that show the premium beverage package? That should show everything you have. I would take that with me.

My edocs showed classic to but cruise summary and booklit showed premium. I assume it is the celebrity website... I admit to being relieved someone else has this glitch but we were going to bring papers with us in 2 weeks.

Edited by Wayah

As Jelayne says, contact X or your TA to confirm. But do take that paperwork too!

We always take print outs and screen shots of everything. Last cruise was one of the first where the correct OBC was posted first day!

Cruise before we had told the Michael's Club host most of our OBC was missing....customer services couldn't initially find it. We showed Michael's club host our paperwork and it was sorted. If we hadn't got the documentation the conversations could have been much longer...

We also ask X service agents to email us to confirm any verbal agreements made on booking, this includes when we have been given price match guarantees for cruises. It isn't that X has ever let us down on a promise, just having it in black and white makes life easier!

Regardless of what has been verified in advance, I would suggest taking a hard copy on board. Check mid point during the cruise to reconfirm no issues, don't wait till the last day. I waited (once) and it took weeks to get a credit on my cc for what should have been OBC on my shipboard account.