Save sea turtles??? Liberty

JLN321

A few months ago I was reading activities that are on board the Liberty. I can't remember exactly what I saw but it has something to do with maybe walking around the ship to raise money or awareness about saving sea turtles. Is anyone aware of anything on board like this??? I can't find it now.

Could it have been an activity that was part of Adventure Ocean, the kids program?

Perhaps an activity or game?

No. It is an (expensive) excursion in Cozumel, (I think). An educational program and then you release baby sea turtles...in to the sea. :cool:

$100 p/p and it was listed on excursions for Liberty. I think it benefits sea turtle programs.

Here it is:

Caring Discoveries / 2

Save a Sea Turtle Experience

Save a Sea Turtle Experience

Cozumel, Mexico/ Duration: 4 hours

Participate in one of Cozumel's best-kept secrets: the Save a Sea Turtle program. Every…

from*$104.00 USD Adult $104.00 USD Child

Edited by Coralc

A few months ago I was reading activities that are on board the Liberty. I can't remember exactly what I saw but it has something to do with maybe walking around the ship to raise money or awareness about saving sea turtles. Is anyone aware of anything on board like this??? I can't find it now.

From google..."Royal Caribbean® is teaming up with World Wildlife Fund® to conserve our oceans and protect marine life. Join us in making a difference by symbolically adopting a sea turtle or get involved with numerous other activities both onboard and ashore, like the Walk for Sea Turtles."

Which seems to be different than the Cozumel excursion.

I guess that's a different excursion then going to Grand Cayman and eating them *sly grin* (Sorry, couldn't resist!)