REALLY stupid question.......

Oasis. Cabin 6602. Will we have a view of the FlowRider house while sailing out?

Carnival has even numbers on their port side, and odd on starboard.

RCCL seems to have even on BOTH sides.:eek: Confused.:o

Thanks!!!!

Sorry, no. 6602 is on the starboard side which is opposite of the flowrider house. However you can see it from any port side higher level deck.

no, 6602 is on the starboard(right)side. To see the flowrider house you need to be on the other side
+

Thank you BOTH!!!

So much for sailaway on our balcony. lol:D:D

Forgive the ignorance, but can I assume the "flowrider house" is a property on the north side of the channel leading out of Port Everglades? I think I see something resembling a flowrider next to a house in that area on Google Earth but wanted to ask. If my assumption is correct, is there some reason to want to see it during sailaway when there are two of them on Oasis?? :confused:

Forgive the ignorance, but can I assume the "flowrider house" is a property on the north side of the channel leading out of Port Everglades? I think I see something resembling a flowrider next to a house in that area on Google Earth but wanted to ask. If my assumption is correct, is there some reason to want to see it during sailaway when there are two of them on Oasis?? :confused:

It is a flowrider and I guess it's just an interesting feature to see on a private home property. Not too many of those around I wouldn't think. :)

Edited by leaveitallbehind

It is a flowrider and I guess it's just an interesting feature to see on a private home property. Not too many of those around I wouldn't think. :)
+

This!!!! Yes, we understand there will be TWO of them on our ship, but we always see the "house", and for some reason we are infatuated with it.:o:o

:)

I like looking from port side for the Flowrider house and for the condo balconies. Our tables mates on one cruise said the only time their Royal Caribbean banner doesn't hang on their balcony was when they cruised. It's a big heavy professionally done one.

I don't know why I always book us on the starboard side.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

+

This!!!! Yes, we understand there will be TWO of them on our ship, but we always see the "house", and for some reason we are infatuated with it.:o:o

:)

We have seen it a couple of times. If I cruise out of Fort Lauderdale 100 times I would put myself in a position to see it every time