Discounted beverage packages

Does anyone know about discounted beverage packages is it when you purchase them before the cruise or after you are on the cruise?

If you are referring to the discounts that people have been reporting here, those must be booked and paid for before your cruise, while the discount in showing in your Cruise Planner.

Does anyone know when the discount shows up on the Cruise Planner? Like, will it show at the beginning, or will it show the discount when you go to "check out"? I'm trying to find out if there is a discount offered on my Jewel February, 2017 cruise, and it shows the regular price on the ordering page.

Edited by Dunfer

This is in my Cruise Planner for Anthem It showed up a few weeks ago. Nothing yet for Harmony... But I keep checking and my Liberty cruise isn't until 2018!!

anthem.jpg

Sorry I need to figure out how to upload it smaller

Edited by LilBlackDress

I checked my cruise planer today for our 16 not. Copenhagen to Boston Transatlantic and it showed the 20% discount for the beverage packages so we purchased the ultimate package what a deal thanks to Cruise Critic for the help

Is the discount for D+ any more than 20%...I thought I had read somewhere it was 30% :confused:

I think there are two different discounts in play.

There is a pre-cruise discount of 20% that appears to be independent of C&A level.

There is an onboard discount that some have experienced that is graduated based on C&A level. That one is 30% for D, 40% for D+, and 50% for PC.

Neither of these is on every cruise, but rumors are that the onboard discount is supposedly going fleet wide soon.

Ummmm we didn't get a discount and are D

That's why I said: "Neither of these is on every cruise, but rumors are that the onboard discount is supposedly going fleet wide soon."

Diamond Plus here and no discounts listed on my cruise planner for Serenade 2/3/17 sailing.

I think the discount being offered on the Cruise Planner for some sailings is the same for everyone, regardless of C&A level, 20%.

They are currently offering the 20% discount online for the Harmony transatlantic in October. However, do I want to buy it now and save 20%, or wait until we're on board and possibly get 30% off for being Diamond? I'm inclined to wait and see if the C&A discount becomes a thing fleet wide.

I think there are two different discounts in play.

There is a pre-cruise discount of 20% that appears to be independent of C&A level.

There is an onboard discount that some have experienced that is graduated based on C&A level. That one is 30% for D, 40% for D+, and 50% for PC.

Neither of these is on every cruise, but rumors are that the onboard discount is supposedly going fleet wide soon.

Looks like the Bean Counters know what ship & what iteneraries to apply discounts. I'm willing to wager a Cafe Park chocolate chip cookie that the 4 & 5 day port iteneraries within 7 days, will all have some sort of special running

From what I've been reading here you have to ask for it onboard.

I'll be looking into it on Monday.

Boarding Sunday. Do we have to ask for a bar manager or ? I thought I read in another post that the email went out to all of the bar managers to offer the discount, but it's not consistent from ship to ship.

FYI I am an LEO who is eligible to retire, but with 1 still in college and a mortgage still on the house it will be a few more years.

Boarding Sunday. Do we have to ask for a bar manager or ? I thought I read in another post that the email went out to all of the bar managers to offer the discount, but it's not consistent from ship to ship.

FYI I am an LEO who is eligible to retire, but with 1 still in college and a mortgage still on the house it will be a few more years.

\

It was reported here to ask for the bar manager. I'll be on the Enchantment. I'll see if they're up to par.

Hang in there. I didn't think I'd ever see it. Life is good. :D

\

It was reported here to ask for the bar manager. I'll be on the Enchantment. I'll see if they're up to par.

Hang in there. I didn't think I'd ever see it. Life is good. :D

Please let us know your Enchantment experience.

I just moved my cancelled Empress cruises to her, and using my OBC on the discounted package may be the perfect way to drown my disappointment.

;)

Please let us know your Enchantment experience.

I just moved my cancelled Empress cruises to her, and using my OBC on the discounted package may be the perfect way to drown my disappointment.

;)

I'll be on for a week so I'll let you know when I get back if I got the discount or if he looked at me like I have 3 heads. :cool:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Negative.

Thank you for the quick answer.

We are a party of three who are going to purchase the Ultimate package, from Sydney on the Voyager, 11 days. We are Diamond members. So the possible on board discount wouldn't be that bad.

Will look out on the cruise planner though.