Lots of no more ....

gochina

I may be in the minority but as a latitudes member I requested our housekeeping attendant to stop putting chocolates on the pillow. I just don't get that. When I get back to the cabin and ready for bed, I don't want melted chocolate all over my teeth before bed :eek: We did not want to waste them by throwing them away so asked him to stop leaving chocolates.

I can deal with cut backs as long as the prices stay the same. But what annoys me with FDR is the amount of cut backs with huge price increases at the same time. However after a year of steady price increases the prices are coming down. Maybe just maybe we will slowly see some perks coming back? Ha ha...maybe I'm just too optimistic :eek:

I call BS on the no smiling crew members. My experience was there were some crew members that didn't look happy but there are always people who are having a bad day or just simply don't enjoy their job. It isn't unique to cruising.

Most of the crew that we encountered were smiling and very pleasant.

This one is easy. Sail with another line if you're unhappy with the changes. NCL works for us. I do have to disagree about a drop in crew quality though. We go on at least 2 NCL cruises yearly and have never been unsatisfied with the overall service provided. Not once.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I don't care about the box of chocolates. Why you ask because DW emphasis on D sticks here finger in the bottom of each one to see what it is. Haven't had a chocolate from a box in years, c'est la vie.

As far as mints in pillows getting in your hair, when it happens to your sister-in-law it's funny, I don't care who you are.

<snip> I've chatted with so many stewards, bartenders Ect... over the years that the overwhelming majority resign a contract.

<snip>

I had to re-read this sentence three times before I got it (the missing hyphen i.e. re-sign). I thought you were scaring all the crew away!;)

Amazing the difference one punctuation mark makes to the meaning of a sentence!

Last time I heard of the all you can eat lobster at the buffet was on my June 2014 cruise. I don't know the date they stopped it. I don't really eat that but my family loved it.

We did July of 2014 and it was gone. But they served us whole lobs in Haven.