M-Class Sky Suite bed setup?

CruisersTimesThree

I've searched for pictures, but can't seem to find any, so CC is the next best thing to find answers.

My mom and sister are joining us on the Summit to Bermuda this summer.

We are in the PH, they are booked in a Sky Suite.

We have traveled with friends on previous cruises who've stayed in SS's, so we have only seen the bed set up as a queen.

Does anyone know if they split the beds to two twins, do they remove one nightstand and have only one between the two beds?

The wall space looks like it would barely fit the two beds separated with some space between them.

Thanks to anyone who can help out with an answer!

I've searched for pictures, but can't seem to find any, so CC is the next best thing to find answers.

My mom and sister are joining us on the Summit to Bermuda this summer.

We are in the PH, they are booked in a Sky Suite.

!

Are they not going to be staying in the SS that is connected to your PH? That's a wonderful Sky Suite. Much larger than the rest for the same price. Fabulous bathroom! I believe if you are in the PH, then you have first rights to book it. The beds can also be split.

Edited by Iamthesea

Are they not going to be staying in the SS that is connected to your PH? That's a wonderful Sky Suite. Much larger than the rest for the same price. Fabulous bathroom! I believe if you are in the PH, then you have first rights to book it. The beds can also be split.

We were already booked for awhile when they decided to join us.

The connecting sky suite was gone by then.

Would have loved to have been able to get them in that suite!

Thanks to all that posted the pics!

Could Celebrity not relocate the occupants...offer them an upgrade or incentives?

Or have you checked to see if the other PH is occupied, along with the SS? Perhaps that SS is available, and you could switch sides of the ship.

Edited by Iamthesea

The other PH is booked as is the connecting SS.

I would feel bad to have to ask someone if they would be willing to give up the cabin. I'm sure they booked it for the same reason everyone else does...it's one of the best SS on the ship!

My mom and sis are just happy they are able to travel with us, so I don't think it matters much to them which cabin they are in.

I fully expect they will be spending much of the time with us anyway.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Those rooms are usually not released until closer to sailing, but I thought they had a caveat, like the HC and Family staterooms. If needed, you may be booted. My daughters and I grabbed one about a month before our cruise. I was always afraid we would be asked to give it up. You are nice not to do that.

Yes, your family will love hanging out with you in your PH. :)

I was in that connecting SS once when I was told that the PH next door was requesting my cabin. This was only one week prior to sailing! Celebrity offered me $400 in OBC, and I said yes immediately. I understood the situation, and would hope that someday someone might pay it forward if I ever was in a similar position. They put me in another SS on deck six. I was thrilled with that extra credit.:D

You never know if you don't at least try. Celebrity is very good at making PH pax happy, and I feel they compensate generously to those who may be impositioned.

Maybe we'll luck out and after final payment (May 30th) it will become available.

My mom and sis are in a SS2 on deck 6, so it's just a short walk away.

When we booked them, the SS1 were only $400 more and they preferred to save the $200 apiece as there really isn't a major difference between an SS1-SS2 (a slightly larger balcony in some, no lifeboats underneath.)

I check everyday to see prices and what cabins are available and the SS1 is now $900 more then the price they paid for the SS2.

If the person who is booked in SS 6145 for the Summit cruise to Bermuda Aug 14th is on CC and reads this, maybe they'll throw their two cents in here!