Celebrity suite or corner aft?

sheilb4

Nope. It was never used when we were in the cabin. We never heard or saw it being used and it did not interfere with the view.

The window washing equipment doesn't remain parked in front of the large porthole window when not in use? I've seen a photo that makes it look like it does get in the way. It was the Silhouette, though, and the position may vary by ship. I did choose 2146 on Silhouette even knowing that prior to booking because we like the covered balcony.

The window washing equipment doesn't remain parked in front of the large porthole window when not in use? I've seen a photo that makes it look like it does get in the way. It was the Silhouette, though, and the position may vary by ship. I did choose 2146 on Silhouette even knowing that prior to booking because we like the covered balcony.

The porthole window was always clear of obstruction. Never anything in front of it. It was wonderful to sit there and look out that window.

Edited by pete_coach

The porthole window was always clear of obstruction. Never anything in front of it. It was wonderful to sit there and look out that window.

Obviously varies by ship. On the Eclipse they is a "basket" that you can see. The window washing equipment is one deck down on deck 11. The obstructions is not bad and we have booked the same cabin for the next two January cruises.