Pic of Interior Room - What's Behind the Curtain?

me-shel

We have an interior room booked on the Inspiration, but when you look at the "representative" picture on the deck plans it shows a curtain as if there's a window there. I'm dying to know - what would be behind the curtain in an interior?

We're in M166 if it helps.

• 11 months later...
A wall. The curtain is there to give an illusion of a window behind it. Keep it closed and you can pretend there is one. :)

We did that with our one and only IS. Made it look like we were in an OV. Till the nighttime and our lights were out. It felt like we were sleeping in a walk in closet.

NEVER AGAIN!

We did that with our one and only IS. Made it look like we were in an OV. Till the nighttime and our lights were out. It felt like we were sleeping in a walk in closet.

NEVER AGAIN!

I agree, it does feel like a walk-in closet. My DH LOVES them though because he is light sensitive. As soon as the sun comes up he gets up. Also, if he gets a migraine, nothing cures it like no light and rest. He LOVES sleeping in the inside cabin. I could care less as I am in the cabin from appx. 1 a.m.-6 a.m. to just clonk out and shower, other than that I'm on deck- even napping- I'm on deck. I would sooooo get a balcony but I know he really enjoys the special treat of total darkness. We have blackout curtains at home, but sun still seeps out the sides a pinch.

I agree, it does feel like a walk-in closet. My DH LOVES them though because he is light sensitive. As soon as the sun comes up he gets up. Also, if he gets a migraine, nothing cures it like no light and rest. He LOVES sleeping in the inside cabin. I could care less as I am in the cabin from appx. 1 a.m.-6 a.m. to just clonk out and shower, other than that I'm on deck- even napping- I'm on deck. I would sooooo get a balcony but I know he really enjoys the special treat of total darkness. We have blackout curtains at home, but sun still seeps out the sides a pinch.

I am with your husband there - Never experienced it until I went with a friend now anytime I am not with my kids we get inside rooms - Generally if we are with our kids we get a balcony room just for the little bit of extra space - Although our trip in December we scored 2 spa inside rooms so now we got the best of both worlds inside room and 2 bedrooms