Just scored 20% discount on the Allure 6/5/16 sailing!

sjudis

I bought two select packages for our 7 day sailing for 809.00

I have been checking daily for that discount that has been available on other ships and sailings and finally mine came up!!

Canceled the original purchase and got two new ones with the discount saving over 200. It pays to check your cruise planners daily!!

They saved on the drink package not the cruise.

Wow... Saw the 800.09 and figured cruise. Didn't think people spend that much for just drinks! [emoji50]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have been checking daily for that discount that has been available on other ships and sailings and finally mine came up!!

Canceled the original purchase and got two new ones with the discount saving over 200. It pays to check your cruise planners daily!!

When you finally did see this discount where did it show up?

Thanks!

It's funny, I canceled original purchase and site said up to two billing cycles for refund. I purchased new drink packages and charge was almost immediate!!

I was able to do it on line.

To bigsky the 809 is seven days times two people @ 57.82 each per day

The discount saved me just about 200.

I have a bad feeling Royal is slowly preparing us for a price increase on drink packages. Soon enough they will raise the price of them to be 20% higher than the regular price, then constantly have a 20% off "sale" :(

It's funny, I canceled original purchase and site said up to two billing cycles for refund. I purchased new drink packages and charge was almost immediate!!

I was able to do it on line.

To bigsky the 809 is seven days times two people @ 57.82 each per day

The discount saved me just about 200.

I just canceled mine to get the discount on the phone and they told me 5-7 business days. Hope it's not 2 business cycles [emoji33]

Haven't cruised Royal in several years.. Does anyone know if they have buckets of beer, and if so, can u use it as part of the drink package?

They have buckets of beer, but those are not included in any drink package. The drink packages only give one drink at a time.

I paid 404.74 back on April 4th for one Premium package, how much was your original price pp? Just curios because if I can get 20% off 404$ that would be a deal!

I paid 404.74 back on April 4th for one Premium package, how much was your original price pp? Just curios because if I can get 20% off 404$ that would be a deal!

Me too and that's what I can't figure out. That's been the price for a premium package for a while. $49*7*1.18=404.74. I check often for a discount but haven't seen any.

OK, Help me please.

What is the basic difference between Premium Package and Ultimate Package?

I don't care about the brand of alcohol, but I would like to be able to get some basic frozen alcohol drinks like Pina Colodas or Darquiries. Can I get these with the Premium Package?

Me too and that's what I can't figure out. That's been the price for a premium package for a while. $49*7*1.18=404.74. I check often for a discount but haven't seen any.

It might not be on your sailing, or maybe not in there yet. It wasn't in my Oasis May 14 sailing before but was there when I checked today. We had two and the total before discount was $800 and change and is now $600 and change which is awesome